Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm Leaving...for Mexico

Two days and I head out to get my tt, I'm so excited and only a few of you my band family has any interest in such a life changing event for me. It is really hurting my feelings. Or maybe I have just done overkill on the subject. But please know that I am just so excited and scared and excited all over again. I leave on Thursday and my surgery is scheduled for July 4th, I'm having a redo, my tt, body liposculpture (lipo of upper and lower back, inner & outer thighs and some on my arms) he also want to do some fat grafting on my buttocks since they are so flat, he thinks it would give me an overall better shape. So here I go. Wish me luck and look out supermodels here comes Bella...

Thanks you all for always listening and for always giving me such encouragement and helpful advice. I hope I don't die. Pray for me, okay..

Congratulations and good luck both. I am sure you are excited and nervous yes, this is a surgery...

All thoughts and prayers with you....

Jenn

We will be thinking of you and sending your prayers for a safe surgery and quick recovery.

Check in when you feel up to it and let us know how you are doing. You are going to be one hot mama and we will want to see all your after pics!

Take Care and feel better soon.

As I said on another post, I must have missed this post. I will pray for a speedy recovery and pain will be minimal. Please come and post as soon as you can. Do please take before and after pics.

Thank you all very much. I appreciate it. I know I'm going to be in pain and I'm not looking forward to that part, but maybe I can stay doped up... Well, I called my sister-in-law and she is taking some pictures of me tonight, so I don't get busy and forget, so as much as it will be embarssing to post them, I will cough up the courage to do it. So I'm packing tonight and getting everything ready for my trip. I'm so excited. My husband is being quite supportive, but he is a little scared for me. I pray to God that he takes care of me and lets me come out of this okay.

How very exciting! I"m wishing you the very best, and yes, we wants lots of pix, not just the pretty ones, just so we know what to expect when it is our turn.

Bella..good luck to you:)

Cant wait to hear all about it, we are all going to live vicariously through you with this TT experience.

Hey Estela!

Just think... this is a major overhaul! When its all over, your hubby's gonna think he's with another woman! LOL

Im REALLY interested in the thigh stuff. Make sure your SIL gets close-ups, ok? We want all the details!

Good luck, and God bless! Will definately pray for you tonight in our night prayers.

Can't wait to her all about it and to see some pics!!!

Good luck. My prayers are with you.

Lindsay