Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are you....and what do you do?

Just to get to know each other a little better......

I live in Northern Utah....about 35 miles north of Salt Lake City...

I'm a retired police officer, spent 23 years on the department and retired in January of 2006.....now I work retail for Golden Spike Harley-Davidson.

Just part time, but it's a fun job.

I worked two years as a bail bond agent, but I didn't like that very much....was glad to get the gig at the harley shop where people are happy!

29 years old and I live in Lafayette Louisiana. I manage a group of 4 radio stations and I even do a morning show.

Lisa here, and I am 33 years old, and I am in Columbus, Ohio. I am an Onsite Recruiter with Manpower, and I recruit exclusively for Abbott Nutrition. Abbott produces Similac, Isomil, Pediasure, Ensure, and a myriad of other biopharmaceutical products. Coolest thing is that Abbott also produces the EAS line, so I get all of the dreaded Protein powders and drinks way cheap at the company store. Yay, those things can get freaking expensive!

I'm from Newfoundland /Canada.I am a foster parent and Mom and have been both for 26 years.I was banded mar 25 and don't feel much of anything never experienced any nausea and very little gas.I can still burp hope nothing slipped

I have been married 14yrs. We have 3 boys 12,10,4. I work for my parents Heating and Cooling business doing bookkeeping. I live in Portage, Indiana.

Harley, what a wonderful idea!

I'm 43 (I'll be 44 on 4/15) and I have one son, 11 years old. I am an office manager/paralegal at a law firm. I live in Newark, Delaware

Let see, I am Amanda. I am from Or-Y-gon. I have 3 kiddos (5,4 &2) and thinking about #4:ohmy:

My family owns a Real Estate/Property Management firm and I am the General Manager. I also am a Project Manager for larger complexes and large renovations.

Good Thread Harley, I am Kathy and I too live in OrYgon. I am retired from the telephone company in Los Angeles and am enjoying the good life with my hubby and our RV. Right now we are doing some remodeling of our house so we are pretty busy with that.

Hi all, I'm Kerri:) I am 24 and live in the mountains of Maine. I have a husband of 2 years (been together for 7), 2 beagles and a kitty. My pets are my children.. For now;) I work with adults with developmental disabilities in their homes. I also do respite for people who have clients that with them. I also do home health care on the side working with patients with Alzheimer's. I love working with people!:lol: That's me!

I'm Mary, married to my Marine (Rob) for 5 years (in August). I have 3 kids (two grown boys and her highness, from a previous relationship). I am kinda a jack of all trades at a country club. webmaster, banquet coordinator, admin. asst., membership director, family/youth activities coordinator, etc. even with all i do, i love my job!

Banded March 7, and loving it!

Im Karen from Central Texas (Waco area) - I am Vice President of an engineering firm. I have been married 27 years and have two grown sons and two precious grandbabies.

I feel like I am in bandster hell right now. My first fill isnt until April 30th and I am not feeling a lot of restriction and feeling hungry a lot lately!!

Love this thread!!

Christine 37 yrs old. I am a sonographer and mom to 3 kids (7,4, almost 2).

Hi, I am Lisa and live in Oklahoma. I am an accountant. My husband is in the Air Force and I have 2 step kids (16 & 13). Also have 7 horses, 6 dogs and a barn cat - can you tell that I love animals??

I was banded on March 17 and have been doing great. Have my first fill scheduled for April 23.