Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Everyone,

Just venting--Right now, it really feels like I have a lot on my plate. I'm extremely emotional and anxious about literally everything. My upcoming graduation, worries about possible pre-op hiccups regarding insurance, work stress, issues with my brother's health....life in general. Normally, I would go eat everything in site, but I know that won't help me and I know that it could set me back & I REFUSE. I'm typically happy, but today I just feel drained & sad. Like as I sit at my desk (currently at work, on lunch) I'm picking at my nailpolish because I'm anxious and my mind is constantly running. I stopped smoking weed per doctors orders, so that's out of the question. Maybe I should try CBD again, I don't take anxiety pills due to the groggy feelings I've gotten with each med I've tried. Anyway, thank you for reading my rant. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better.

❤️Dani

Just now, danielleleigh90 said:

Hello Everyone,

Just venting--Right now, it really feels like I have a lot on my plate. I'm extremely emotional and anxious about literally everything. My upcoming graduation, worries about possible pre-op hiccups regarding insurance, work stress, issues with my brother's health....life in general. Normally, I would go eat everything in site, but I know that won't help me and I know that it could set me back & I REFUSE. I'm typically happy, but today I just feel drained & sad. Like as I sit at my desk (currently at work, on lunch) I'm picking at my nailpolish because I'm anxious and my mind is constantly running. I stopped smoking weed per doctors orders, so that's out of the question. Maybe I should try CBD again, I don't take anxiety pills due to the groggy feelings I've gotten with each med I've tried. Anyway, thank you for reading my rant. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better.

❤️Dani

I'm sorry you are hurting right now. ((hugs))

Here's a tool that has helped me over and over again through the years. The more you do it and practice it, the more empowered you become. Swearsies!!

Google Four Square Breathing! Go watch it on YouTube!! Dooooo eeet! :)

You got this - quit mind F@#cking yourself!

! focus on the good stuff Graduation, family, friends, and the journey and how good life is! Vent anytime actually here is fluffy chics phone number you can call her and vent and yell!

1-800-Chic-Fluffy

Mind over matter! Carpie Diem!

1 minute ago, AJ Tylo said:

1-800-Chic-Fluffy

Almost right...it's 1-800-Call-Fluffy ;) hehe

2 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

I'm sorry you are hurting right now. ((hugs))

Here's a tool that has helped me over and over again through the years. The more you do it and practice it, the more empowered you become. Swearsies!!

Google Four Square Breathing! Go watch it on YouTube!! Dooooo eeet! :)

I actually looked it up and it did help some. Lol. I've GOTTA work on techniques to chill myself out. It's SO easy to get worked up. my sister says that it's because I'm a Virgo lol

9 minutes ago, AJ Tylo said:

You got this - quit mind F@#cking yourself!

! focus on the good stuff Graduation, family, friends, and the journey and how good life is! Vent anytime actually here is fluffy chics phone number you can call her and vent and yell!

1-800-Chic-Fluffy

Mind over matter! Carpie Diem!

LMAO! this literally made me bust out laughing, at work...I work in a call center lmao! Thank you for that!!! I know I can get through anything and I have been through WAY worse things, I just gotta remember who the F*&$ I am lol

Also, thank you for everyone who has commented on this. It really means more than you know!

23 minutes ago, danielleleigh90 said:

LMAO! this literally made me bust out laughing, at work...I work in a call center lmao! Thank you for that!!! I know I can get through anything and I have been through WAY worse things, I just gotta remember who the F*&$ I am lol

Lmaoo me too! And yes girl remember who you are! Know that there are always going to be things going on, maybe even more next time but if you stay focused you will get through it.

My bf gets really bad anxiety and what he usually does is go for walks or plays a video game as a distraction. Maybe find something you like doing? Or treat yourself by getting pampered! Don't do your nails, go to the salon. Get a massage, do your hair, buy a something you've been wanting, etc. Self care is self love.

Sometimes you cant control what goes on but i think it helps taking a step back from it all to clear the mind before dealing with the chaos.

Good luck with everything and know you will always find people supporting you! ❤️❤️❤️

4 hours ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Lmaoo me too! And yes girl remember who you are! Know that there are always going to be things going on, maybe even more next time but if you stay focused you will get through it.

My bf gets really bad anxiety and what he usually does is go for walks or plays a video game as a distraction. Maybe find something you like doing? Or treat yourself by getting pampered! Don't do your nails, go to the salon. Get a massage, do your hair, buy a something you've been wanting, etc. Self care is self love.

Sometimes you cant control what goes on but i think it helps taking a step back from it all to clear the mind before dealing with the chaos.

Good luck with everything and know you will always find people supporting you! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you! Lately, I’ve been doing makeup & practicing new looks when I’m anxious or bored & ready to eat everything. I think I need a little something at work to help me chill out, maybe something to fidget with or something? I’ll figure something out! Thank you so much for your words! They really do mean a lot!!!

6 hours ago, danielleleigh90 said:

I actually looked it up and it did help some. Lol. I've GOTTA work on techniques to chill myself out. It's SO easy to get worked up. my sister says that it's because I'm a Virgo lol

We Virgos can be a complete basket case, because we internalize everything. Listen to AJ count your blessing and focus on all that is good in your life, don't write a negative narrative about your own story. Meditation is great for anxiety, try this:

there are many others as well.

6 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Almost right...it's 1-800-Call-Fluffy ;) hehe

She's pretty AMAZING, so if that guided meditation doesn't help you.

If you want to alleviate stress go to the gym and hit a punching bag

Hi everyone!

I’m feeling SO much better now. I just needed a few days I guess to chill out & free my mind. Today I have an MRI to check out this cyst that was found wedged between my pancreas & kidney to make sure nothing crazy is happening.. from here, I’ll be able to schedule my EGD. Thennnn the 29th I’ll be picking up the machine for my at home sleep study. Hopefully time will continue to fly! Thank you all for your encouragement, It truly means the world to me!!!

On 1/10/2020 at 1:38 AM, Superman84 said:

If you want to alleviate stress go to the gym and hit a punching bag

This doesn’t work for me for whatever reason lol. I’ve always wished I was one of those people who this worked for!

On 1/9/2020 at 8:52 PM, Krimsonbutterflies said:

We Virgos can be a complete basket case, because we internalize everything. Listen to AJ count your blessing and focus on all that is good in your life, don't write a negative narrative about your own story. Meditation is great for anxiety, try this:

there are many others as well.

Thank you for this! I started doing the breathing that was mentioned before and it really does help me get a grip on my anxiety at times. Meditation is something I’ve started too, I just have to learn to quiet my mind down a little better!