Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I’m 1 week post op sleeve. My doctor said I can only have 1 oz every 15 mins through my 2 week post op visit. At first that was ok but now I I feel like I’m starving. It’s not like a old hunger feeling it’s different and hard to explain... not sure if it’s physiological...

How much were you allowed to drink during your full liquid stage? I’m one week out and down 20 lbs. Seems crazy to me...

It is hard, hon. But it honestly doesn't matter how much we "could" drink or what our docs allowed. The important thing is that you or your insurance company just paid this highly skilled surgeon to rearrange your guts so you could achieve success. And it's time you really have to relinquish YOUR desires, quit thinking, and follow HIS or HER plan. Cuz he's been there before with lots of patients and knows what works. And if you are havin probs, then call his office and talk to part of his team and ask to be advanced. See what they say?

About 40 oz when I'm forgetting to sip, *maybe* 64 when I concentrate (including Water Protein popsicles etc)

Good Luck 💜

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• BoredCW

Donated 50 lbs of Jeans and another 30lbs of shirts to Salvation Army. 
      Had to go buy some new clothes that I used to hate, but now kind of like. Trying not to buy too many though as I know in a few months I'll be donating them as well. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Sheila155

Hello everyone! I just joined the forum today. Had my surgery almost 3 months ago and lost about 44 pounds. Most of the weight was lost within the first month, and my weight loss slowed down almost to a stop. I became very frustrated. Talked with my dietitian several times, and it turns out I haven't been eating enough. Who knew! I was eating around 500 calories a day, and exercising daily. Well, I had to up my intake to 800 to 1,000 calories. I'll see what happens.
      · 0 replies
    • Krestel

Today I could tie my shoes without havung to sit down. I could still easily breathe. Gosh that was nice.
      · 0 replies
    • CrowLuv

My Quote of the Day 

· 0 replies
    • GreenTealael  »  RNY 2ND RODEO

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
      🕒🕒🕒Happy Surgery Day & Good Luck🕒🕒🕒
      ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
      · 0 replies