Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeved on june 4th 2018. I have not reached 100lbs milestone yet. I am feeling low and unmotivated as if the surgery was of no use to me. I was 267lbs pre-op . Currently i am 205lbs. Everyone is talking about loosing this much and that much. I feel as if i am the only one with such stalls and unsuccessful story.

I want to loose at least 40 to 50lbs more.

I am not happy about the fact that sometimes i can eat more and sometimes just lil. I don't know if it's right or not.

Probably everyone was right you loose the most in first 6 month and than its difficult. For me it was first 3 months and thats it.

I am not sure how to proceed what to do. I am just getting depressed.

Sent from my SM-N950W using BariatricPal mobile app

Join us here for motivation and self appreciation

I worried that I wasn't losing as quickly as I should in the first few months because everyone seems to have their biggest losses in the first 3-6 months and now suddenly it's starting to fall off. I guess something just triggers it or you hit that sweet spot of just the right amount of calories and exercise. Apparently my sweet spot is around 600 calories. But you're healthier now, right? That's a blessing!

1 hour ago, utsupatel said:

I was sleeved on june 4th 2018. I have not reached 100lbs milestone yet. I am feeling low and unmotivated as if the surgery was of no use to me. I was 267lbs pre-op . Currently i am 205lbs. Everyone is talking about loosing this much and that much. I feel as if i am the only one with such stalls and unsuccessful story.

I want to loose at least 40 to 50lbs more.

I am not happy about the fact that sometimes i can eat more and sometimes just lil. I don't know if it's right or not.

Probably everyone was right you loose the most in first 6 month and than its difficult. For me it was first 3 months and thats it.

I am not sure how to proceed what to do. I am just getting depressed.

Sent from my SM-N950W using BariatricPal mobile app

Welcome to the site. Congrats on all your weight lost!

Comparing stats can bring you down and make you a bit crazy. Stop doing it. Some of us lose slow. It's that fact you are losing weight, not the speed..

As @GreenTealael suggested. The weight loss challenge is great for support and motivation to stay on track.

Weight loss surgery is not the easy way out. When the honeymoon phase of easy weight loss is over, you realize that this is work. With he sleeve you will feel less restriction over time. This is normal. You can/will still lose weight.

Time to get back on track. WLS basics - Weigh and log food, hydrate and activity/exercise.