Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I count today a huge win emotionally and mentally. I had my surgery March 5... so I'm 6 days out. I was able to cook twice for my sweet family and not shed a tear! [emoji1316] win!!!

• Like 4

Yay that's great

Sent from my SM-T380 using BariatricPal mobile app

• Like 1

I cooked for the first time ever last night, I actually found it to be therapeutic save for the few moments when everything smelled great and looked delicious!

• Like 1

Congratulations. ;-):rolleyes:B):lol:B):P:)

• Like 2

Yay for your fortitude!

• Like 2

Congrats!!! That's the thing that is IMPOSSIBLE for us to understand as normies before surgery! We simply can't compute a situation where we can cook normally for our fams and feel ambivalence about eating or tasting it! You know?

I grilled a t-bone for Mr. F. last night and made smashed roasted cauliflower and sliced heirloom tomatoes and avos for him. He had a cab and this forking gorgeous meal and I was like, "Meh...that's a crap ton of food dude! Try not to eat it all at one sitting!"

LOL. Then I had 1/4c of smashed roasted cauli, 1/2 sauteed chicken tender, 1/8c of brown gravy on the cauli, and 1/2oz of avo. I was so full! LOL. No deprivation or lingering cravings for his meal!

• Like 2