Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need Liquid Diet Ideas

Hi guys! I'm new here. IIIII NEEEED HELLLLP. I'm 4 days out of surgery and the head hunger is REAL. I've only been eating chicken broth, Protein Shakes watered down, popsicles, and propel. I have 9 days to go and I'm honestly not as strong as most of you lol. Can you guys help me come up with some creative full liquid ideas? This is what's already on my list: broth, sf Gelatin, sf non carbonated beverages, sf popsicles, Protein shakes, chewable Multivitamins, skim or soy mixed with Protein Powder, fat free cream soups. And apparently even though it's on the list, I can't have yogurt yet. I guess I need fat free cream Soup ideas? Where do you even find that?! I'm dying. Save me. Any help apprexiated<3

Hi guys! I'm new here. IIIII NEEEED HELLLLP. I'm 4 days out of surgery and the head hunger is REAL. I've only been eating chicken broth, Protein Shakes watered down, popsicles, and propel. I have 9 days to go and I'm honestly not as strong as most of you lol. Can you guys help me come up with some creative full liquid ideas? This is what's already on my list: broth, sf Gelatin, sf non carbonated beverages, sf popsicles, Protein shakes, chewable multivitamins, skim or soy mixed with protein powder, fat free cream soups. And apparently even though it's on the list, I can't have yogurt yet. I guess I need fat free cream Soup ideas? Where do you even find that?! I'm dying. Save me. Any help apprexiated

We are on the same boat! Lol My surgery was on Tuesday the 19 and I'm pretty much on that same rollercoaster, broth, popsicle, Water, Crystal light waters, Protein Shake etc... I'm mean is a bit boring but luckily I'm not feeling hungry! I was earlier craving some real food! But that was just a moment! Lol good luck

Well you are on the ball field we are this crap is getting old and I don't get full off it. I am past the two tablespoons of oatmeal I cal eat like 4 tablespoon and still not really full maybe I am not realizing I am full.

42 minutes ago, mygirl2017 said:

Well you are on the ball field we are this crap is getting old and I don't get full off it. I am past the two tablespoons of oatmeal I cal eat like 4 tablespoon and still not really full maybe I am not realizing I am full.

I'm so jealous you can eat oatmeal though lolol

I've read on some other posts that Target has a good selection of cream Soups, but I haven't bought any. I actually just make my own Soup, and tweak the recipe a bit of I need to. My go to is Pinterest to find some good soup recipes! I usually search for healthy or paleo/low carb soup recipes. Most aren't necessarily 'creamed' but that's easily fixed by throwing it in the blender and straining it lol. I also really like Skinnytaste recipes because hers are usually low carbs/ low cals and are pretty tasty!

Sent from my SM-G930T using BariatricPal mobile app

I had my gastric sleeve last Monday and I'm on a liquid diet too . I bought yoghurt and liquidised it into a thin Fluid without any fruit bits . I like cream of chicken Soup or pumpkin soup again liquidised and strained I have a NutriBullet which has been great for liquidising . I went to the dietitian yesterday and was told that I wasn't getting enough Protein . I need 6

liquid meals a day and then the rest of the time drinking Water or vegetable juice . I don't feel hungry cos I seem to spent my day constantly drinking . She gave me a shopping list which includes thin custard , low sugar up and go or energise liquid Breakfast . Hope I've helped . You can do it !!!

7 hours ago, BooBee66 said:

I enjoy the nectra Protein powder mix it is excellent and rec.by my Dr.

Sent from my LG-K373 using BariatricPal mobile app

thank you! I have some of that, I haven't tried it yet. I have an aversion to powdered Protein so i've been avoiding it haha

21 hours ago, susieslimlips said:

I had my gastric sleeve last Monday and I'm on a liquid diet too . I bought yoghurt and liquidised it into a thin Fluid without any fruit bits . I like cream of chicken Soup or pumpkin Soup again liquidised and strained I have a NutriBullet which has been great for liquidising . I went to the dietitian yesterday and was told that I wasn't getting enough Protein . I need 6

liquid meals a day and then the rest of the time drinking Water or vegetable juice . I don't feel hungry cos I seem to spent my day constantly drinking . She gave me a shopping list which includes thin custard , low sugar up and go or energise liquid Breakfast . Hope I've helped . You can do it !!!

I'm jealous i'm not allowed to have Soups or strained soups unless they're clear :( I'm thinking maybe strained onion soup at some point...KILL ME

Swiss Miss light hot chocolate, low sodium v 8, Campbell's Tomato Soup at hand (soup at hand has less sugar than regular Tomato Soup and is more watery). juice that has been diluted by half has been helping me, I've been so weak and mentally foggy. These are all on my docs list for the first 2 week stage.