Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Unfortunately..Eventually.. I have to take my self in to the hospital to check everythings okay as I know I would advice the same if it were me , but I hate hospitals, but will go on Monday.

I am not feeling so good.. I through up quite aggressively yesterday evening .. Thought everything was fine, today I had a bite of food hurt my tummy made me feel sick, smelled my coffee i was about to be sick of the smell. last night i thought i tasted blood in my throat then I forgot about it , today its hard to explain my mouth is not bleeding but there is a weird blood wiff inside of my mouth that feels like its coming from not in my mouth. It is like my chest hurts but it doesnt its inside. like my throat and further down.. on the left but it is for sure inside, not a heartattack or anything. I woke up feeling so rotten and still feel rotten.

I am abit sad and scared somethings wrong , and think maybe i should wait to see if its okay, no problems swollowing. i did my googling and nothing came up.

I am scared.

How come you're waiting until Monday? I wonder if when they intubated you if they scratched your throat, but that wouldn't explain the nausea I don't think. Ugh I'd go and get it looked at. Feel better.

2 minutes ago, Joann454 said:

How come you're waiting until Monday? I wonder if when they intubated you if they scratched your throat, but that wouldn't explain the nausea I don't think. Ugh I'd go and get it looked at. Feel better.

I am almost 9 weeks post, so dont think its that. And thanks so much, I am just not able to get there tommorow, so Monday is the closest, but I almost hoping it will rectify its self by then lol :)

its 10pm here. my throat is burning so is anything going down i can feell it going down.

Are you on and acid blocker?

Just now, Ldyvenus said:

Are you on and acid blocker?

I am my surgeon has everyone on them twice a day for 6 months, then once a day till 18 months.

Everything started after my....puke situation. It is a hard situation.. Knowing your health is at risk if you do not do the surgery due to already having issues, and your mind that is not quite were it needs to be, but it might have never been anyway.

It sounds like an ulcer or acid reflux. What about going to a walk in clinic?

2 minutes ago, Ldyvenus said:

It sounds like an ulcer or acid reflux. What about going to a walk in clinic?

I am not able to till Monday, I was thinking about a walk in but they wont be able to do any tests etc, so I might present to the 'emergency room' we call a and e, its not acid reflux I can be sure of that. I do think I damaged something maybe the acid coming up from puking? but i literaly feel the liquid burning going down then reaching my stomach, that is not possible? i did not think i have no idea but i feel worse, but I will be honest and explain how i am feeling when i see them whenever that will be if i get the courage to go lol . I honestly have to be on my death bed usually to bother the emergency room , I have attended my doctors office once about something ele t that i waited and waited for and they ended up them calling an ambulance , as obviously i was needing to be in hosp, but i hate the thought of wasting peoples time thats my problem

I have never had an ulcer so maybe thats it as i would not know how that feels like.

Let side of throat far down, and left side of chest inside.

I am not able to till Monday, I was thinking about a walk in but they wont be able to do any tests etc, so I might present to the 'emergency room' we call a and e, its not acid reflux I can be sure of that. I do think I damaged something maybe the acid coming up from puking? but i literaly feel the liquid burning going down then reaching my stomach, that is not possible? i did not think i have no idea but i feel worse, but I will be honest and explain how i am feeling when i see them whenever that will be if i get the courage to go lol . I honestly have to be on my death bed usually to bother the emergency room , I have attended my doctors office once about something ele t that i waited and waited for and they ended up them calling an ambulance , as obviously i was needing to be in hosp, but i hate the thought of wasting peoples time thats my problem

Look, I am a hospital nurse....you are NOT wasting anyone's time. That is why we are there, to help people. You really need to be evaluated.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

2 minutes ago, trying4me said:

Look, I am a hospital nurse....you are NOT wasting anyone's time. That is why we are there, to help people. You really need to be evaluated.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you - *Trying for me* I am having a little conflict here. But I do hope I do go on Monday. The feelings I am feeling are really not nice. The chest in combination with the left side of my LOWER LOWER throat, ( do I even have a lower throat?) Is so strange.

I am abit scared as the vomit I did/had was so violent and forcefull that if i had staples to pop it would have done so .

Its so easy to think " your fine , but i realise i am not super human.. :(

Thank you for responding!

You should go right away. Your pouch could be bleeding. Not trying to scare you but someone else posted about bleeding and not being able to eat and that's what she found out at the hospital.