Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Old friend

I have never seen so much two faced people in my life. This girl was going to get gastric bypass just a month after me. Well I have a date and she's been so out there with her attitude!! So I go on fb and read this comment clearly about me on her friends posts how I'm jealous I don't have a man! A MAN!?? Ummm haha no 1. I don't need a man in my life atm 2. Why would you think I'm jealous of not having a man!?! I got bigger things to be jealous over for one not owning my own black horse, or not Winning the Lottery! So I said my goodbyes and blocked her butt! I don't keep friends who are trash and the only thing I should have done was to have gotten rid of her a year ago :) to a new life and new friends!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Way to go. Nobody needs that kind of back stabbing in their life. Toss out the trash. Good riddance! Surround yourself with positive people!

People always pick the one thing they currently have to dig their claws into you. But it usually shows their fear while doing it. They will hold on to someone that isn't their mr. Right, rather than god forbid be alone.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

Well, you can tell her that if she is trying to express a feeling of wanting what someone else has, for example, a boyfriend, then the word she wants is ENVY, not jealousy.

Congrats on your surgery and your new friends! You do not need people like that in your life while you are going through such a significant life change anyway!

Some people are emotional vampires, you have to let them go and wish them God Speed. I'm having a neighbor situation and trying to remember that.

What keeps coming to mind is you can't fix crazy!!! That and the rest of my neighbors have my back and bail money.

Going through this process caused me to let a long time friend go from my life. I wrote this quote down "Sometimes you have to let things go, so there's room for better things to come into your life." This too shall pass.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches