Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Premier Protein Shakes New Flavor!

I'm so excited!! My favorite Protein drinks are the convenient Premier Protein shakes and they now come in Bananas and Cream! Yummm! I haven't had them myself yet, but can't wait to get it. A friend's mom got them from Sam's Club. I checked Sam's and costco, but nothing showing on their websites yet. post-30234-1459797148105_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using the BariatricPal App

Edited by nicksmommy

I had one last night!! they are very good!! I am sooo excited :-)

I love the chocolate and strawberry. Haven't tried the vanilla yet. banana will be tried very soon! :)

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2016/04/premier-protein-new-flavor-bananas-cream.html

I called the local sams club last week and they dont have it yet.... Im excited for it also!

Oh, can't wait to find this new flavor! I love Banana's and Cream flavor! Will be a nice change. If you wanted to make it taste like a chocolate covered banana you could always put in blender with some unsweetened cocoa powder, or mix with chocolate almond milk. Sounds so yummy.

I will have to look for this and try one. I don't care too much for the strawberry so maybe the banana cream will be a new flavor. Has anyone looked at Walmart?

I was just at my local costco picking up my premiere chocolate and didn't notice the new flavor yet. Next time i go to restock if they don't have them i will def be sure to ask about it.

My friends mom found them at a Sam's Club here in Michigan. Hopefully they will be easy to find!

I haven't tried Walmart yet, but maybe they have them since they are part of Sam's. :)

I can't wait to try them but I'm a Coatco girl not Sams so I might have to wait.

I prefer chocolate, vanilla is ok and strawberry is my absolute least favorite but I'm drinking them because I bought an entire case. But it's my last case of strawberry....lol I'm too stubborn to just throw them away lol

@@Nurse_Lenora - I agree - the strawberry does not taste right to me. that's why I would like to find a single serving and maybe buy two and get real cold and try the banana cream.

@@Justin Curtis - you are doing AWESOME!!!! 4months and over 100lbs!!!!

Thank you so much!! i actually made a mistake and its really 3months! very proud of myself!!

@@Nurse_Lenora - I agree - the strawberry does not taste right to me. that's why I would like to find a single serving and maybe buy two and get real cold and try the banana cream.

I'm shopping for the ice cream attachment for my kitchen aid mixer..I might make the strawberry into ice cream...maybe that will help lol

I'm shopping for the ice cream attachment for my kitchen aid mixer..I might make the strawberry into ice cream...maybe that will help lol
I'll bet mixing in a couple real strawberries or part of a banana would help. I'll have to try it.

My friend picked up a case of the banana for me from Sams, getting it tomorrow. I will report back with how it is. He said it was pretty good. Signs at Sam's said it was "for a limited time only" so maybe they are testing it to see how well it goes over first.

I am already wondering if I can mix it with strawberry for Strawberry-banana flavor. Yum!