Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello,

The powered Isopure are they transparent like the ones that come in the glass bottles?

I'm interested in getting some of the powdered flavors and was curious before I swipe the Visa.

Thanks!

The unflavored will make Water, juice, etc look a little cloudy. I don't buy the flavored versions so I can't speak on those. However I love using the unflavored to add to Soups and teas. The cloudiness doesn't bother me.

I use the Isopure powder for Protein shakes. The banana Creme is good. The strawberry and Creme is good. The Dutch chocolate is horrible. Make sure you get the Zero Carb ones. I mist mine with Water. The powder is not clear.

Also, I don't know where you are ordering your Isopure from BUT, go to Puritan's Pride website. They are the cheapest. CALL and order, don't just order on the website. When you call, tell them that you heard you can get a discount. The 3lb powders are about $44.99. I got $15 off my first one and $10 off my second one.

Let me know how you do.

Edited by Whitney1968

You can definitely shop around for prices. I found that brick and mortar a GNC membership is a good deal. They are often having sales and sending coupons. I just received one for $10 that I will be using this month.

what does the unflavored Isopure taste like? I know it can't be completely flavorless

I drink the nocarb drinks in tea and coconut flavors only. I think the teas taste like bottle tea, but the coconut only has a subtle hint of coconut as opposed to real coconut Water. The powder has a slight after taste, neither sweet or savory, hard to describe. I find that adding seasonings and spices disguises it, and adding it to things like coffee or tea makes it nearly unnoticeable. Some people have reported being put off by the smell of the drinks, but it doesn't bother me.