Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

First time ever- a couple of coworkers noticed my weight loss and ask how I Did it. What's the magic pill!! No I just had my stomach amputated so I could no longer shove food constantly in my big fat lying face.but I paid for it, so suck my balls

ROTFLMAO!

suck my balls....

Hey, we all gotta do what we gotta do.....

LMAO! Ha, ok that totally made me laugh. I feel like that all the time. People are like...what is your secret? I reply...oh I just workout more and eat less, when I'm really thinking, well I cut out 80% of my stomach because I couldn't manage to eat like a normal person.

It's ok, we can be big fat phony failure liars together, I'm good with that, lol.

Liars unite!

Love it. I had a employee that used to tell me that when she didn't want to do something. Love it. Keep that attitude.

Hahah! :D

wish I had the BALLS to say that!! when people ask me how I lost the weight I'm honest about it b/c enough people at my job know the truth so I don't want to deal with lying to them...they are always so disappointed when i tell them i had the surgery! its like i just told them that Santa was fake!! LOL. the way i look at it, if there was a "magic pill", OPRAH would have found it already! and if she is still curvy then it hasn't been discovered yet so surgery was what was best for me....so SUCK THOSE BALLS! ;o)

Geez, you guys sure have a lot of assholes in your life! I tell everyone that asks about my weightloss that I had surgery.....friends, family, clients, acquaintances. The responses I get are support, congratulations, and curiosity. I answer their questions and they share some of their weight loss stories or how they "knew someone who hasn't done as well as me". I'm proud of my accomplishment and they are happy for me. Then we move on to other topics with warm fuzzy feelings about going to Mexico for WLS.

Thumbs up for conservative, rural redneck eastern Idaho!

Yesterday was the kids last day of school and so I picked my three kids and two grandkids up early from school. The kids wanted to Celebrate by going to have lunch at Chili's. There was a woman at a table over from us and she could not stop staring at me. It wasn't a flattering kind of stare. It was an OMG how can she be so big stare. Every single time I would look over when and I was taking a bite she would just shake her head in disgust. I wanted to say something so bad but wouldn't with my kids with me. I will be sleeved on June 15th. My two wishes are that a year down the road when I'm healthy that (1) I'm not a skinny bitch like that woman and (2) she is at Chili's again so that I can very politely tell her how insulting and rude her condescending stares truly are.

Geez, you guys sure have a lot of assholes in your life! I tell everyone that asks about my weightloss that I had surgery.....friends, family, clients, acquaintances. The responses I get are support, congratulations, and curiosity. I answer their questions and they share some of their weight loss stories or how they "knew someone who hasn't done as well as me". I'm proud of my accomplishment and they are happy for me. Then we move on to other topics with warm fuzzy feelings about going to Mexico for WLS.

I've been fat since the 2nd grade, I've had a lot of assholes in my life. But good on you for being confident!

I've been fat since the 2nd grade, I've had a lot of assholes in my life. But good on you for being confident!

I know I don't know your whole story, but with a starting BMI of 28, I certainly wouldn't consider you fat! That's barely overweight. I was 40 pounds heavier and 5 inches shorter when I decided to have WLS and I barely considered myself a "big girl".

I hope you find the confidence to overcome whatever influences that have given you such a negative body image. Keep weeding out the assholes!

I know I don't know your whole story, but with a starting BMI of 28, I certainly wouldn't consider you fat! That's barely overweight. I was 40 pounds heavier and 5 inches shorter when I decided to have WLS and I barely considered myself a "big girl".

I hope you find the confidence to overcome whatever influences that have given you such a negative body image. Keep weeding out the assholes!

Oh I used to be 230 a couple years before surgery and have just been teetering, I need to post some pics, I did not carry it well :) I love idaho, they are less judge mental! Lived there for a couple years, I miss old Chicago pizza..made me fat f*** though

I love idaho, they are less judge mental

That's cause we're too busy shoveling snow and trying to keep warm 8 months out of the year. And then trying to squeeze in as much summertime fun as possible the other 4!