Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lets get some conversations going in here! Don't be so shy... tell us about yourself. Age? Sex? Location? LOL okay maybe on Yahoo Personals style but hey... someone's gotta get this place going.

Age? 44

Sex? Female

Location? Long Island NY

LOL okay maybe on Yahoo Personals style (don't knock it I met my husband on there!! Yahoo!!!)

post-146347-0-66213800-1429039440_thumb.jpg

OK so we are each about 70 pounds lighter now :)

Thanks, Irene! I'm going to be 54 in September. Female married to a guy (how traditional!) and we have one kid who is 19. They love food, too, but they can both get away with it. I live in New Hampshire and we are greeting brown ground with glee. Still quite a bit of snow in some places but we have had a few really nice warm days and have even sat outside. Amazing. I am a writer for a living, I like to make art, love gardening. I'm sort of new to being an exerciser -- major walker now and so glad for spring in that regard. Bought a bike last year, etc. So grateful for WLS and my new life.

ASL!! 37/M/NY .... Reminds me of my college years on AOL chat! That's also where I met my (ex) wife!!! :D I'm happily divorced with three kiddos. Two boys 12 and 10 and my little princess who's 7.

@@lisacaron - Hey that's awesome! I know a lot of people who have met Online. BTW great photo of both of you. Congrats to you both as well on the combined weight loss.

@@Bandista - I hope your weather can continue to climb. I really HATE winter. Always have. But that's probably because I was born and raised here in California. We like it hot! You sound like a lot of fun with your artsy self. I get along great with those kinds.

@@Alex Brecher - I remember AOL Chat! Those were my crazy party days. BTW your kids and dogs are very adorable.

As for me, in case it's not obvious I am female. I am also 41 years young and married. We have a bunch of furbabies but no human kind. Haha :) I love to write and I also love to inspire and bring people together. Maybe I should've been a matchmaker?

Ok. Ill chip in.

Female, 60 , happily married half of my life.....widowed last year. Manage property and family trust. Banded in 06. Very thankful for the change in my life.

Two grown boys- one getting married next month????????

And I dig the SF giants. ( world champions⚾️)

Hi everyone!

I am 51, married to a fantastic guy for 27 years. I have two grown boys and 2 beautiful Granddaughters. Lucky me!

I am in the process of moving out of state. Today we head to Wisconsion from Minnesota. Wisconsin is where both my husband I grew up. We are headed back there to help take care of my 86 year old Father N Law. He is not doing so well and really wants to remain at home.

I am excited to start a new chapter in this journey but what a pain! I have to find a new center of excellence for bariatric care and I am sad about that. I love my bariatric team at Park Nicolet in St. Louis park.

I found out yesterday that I need to have 3 levels of vertebrae in my neck fused. Ouch! I have degenerative disc disease and the pain and headaches have become unbearable. That has been a problem since 2001 for me and now that I am way more active, it has become worse.

I am looking forward to getting that done so I can move forward with a little less pain in my life but I do not want it nor will I allow it to set me back.

I feel so blessed to have WLS come into my life. I really truly feel like I got my life back. I want to shout it from the highest mountain!

I feel bad for people who continue to suffer with morbid obesity and not realize there is help when they are ready. So many are scared.

Well, that's it for now, Time to get ready to make our 6 hour drive.

I am 43.

I have married to the same man for 20 years and 1 month. (He's a saint, isn't he?)

I live in the Bible Belt and I don't go to church nor do I drink sweet tea (or any tea), eat collards or like fried foods.

If you've not noticed, I am opinionated and think everyone should hear about it. :D

Hi Gang! I'm 55 and happily married for 13 years, with a wonderful wife and 10-year-old daughter. So first and foremost, I'm a husband and Dad. By day I'm a government contractor specializing in safety, health, and environmental research, data analysis, writing, and presentation. For hobbies, I'm a theater actor and sound designer, pianist and composer, music collector, poet, birder, juggler, and a sports fan who roots for the Cowboys, Nationals, Capitals, and Wizards. I'm one pound away from my final stretch-goal of 145, and trying to learn how to eat healthfully without gaining (or losing any more) for the rest of my life. Oh, and I'm The Dreaded Week-3 Stall guy. Glad to be here! B)

Rog

OK, well I guess I'll set myself up as the VIP jokester….

Sex: None in a very long time

Ok, now that the funnies are out of the way…. 55/F/Silver Spring, MD by way of Cincinnati, OH

@@Julie norton - Heyyy I LOVE THE GIANTS!! They gotta get back the game but I do love them. 3rd Generation fan here. :)

Ooo My teams are the NY Mets, NY Giants, and the NY Rangers! Let's go Rangers!!!

post-146347-0-82807500-1429114802_thumb.jpg

post-146347-0-32092800-1429114817_thumb.jpg

post-146347-0-41492900-1429114831_thumb.jpg

post-121934-1429127904819_thumb.jpglast year was another great one for SF. This year, with injuries we will see. Ragtag team somehow pulls through

That's true. So far not so good... lol but with 3x Champs in 5 years I am still just over the moon. :) We are going to our first game this season in about 3 weeks.

Oh and we live in Sacramento also, so now we can finally root for the Rivercats since they took up as the Giants AAA.