Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When was the last time

When was the last time you were at your weight goal in your life? I was at 205 in 6th grade and have never been there again until this morning. I do want to be under 200 just once but I am happy to be at 205.

I was very thin until I had my children which I was done by the time I was 19. I was a very young Mom which was hard but I am happy about it now as I have two very amazing grown sons and two absolutely beautiful granddaughters that I am in love with. Lucky me!

Anyway, I was 5' 10" and only weighed 135 prior to that. Then post kids I weighed 170 until I was about 22. I quit smoking at 22 and gained 70lbs and started the diet yo yo that went on until I was 51 and 310. I had a lot of health issues all related to my weight.

Now, I am on my way back down to a weight I will feel comfortable with. I hope to end between 165 and 175. My doctor has said based on my current progress I should be able to meet that goal. That is about the right weight for someone my height and age.

My current weight is 220, I have lost an amazing 90lbs in just 6 months. I have worked very hard at it and continue to do so. I feel so lucky and blessed that we have medicine like this to help us acheive our goals. My husband has been struggling with his weight his whole life and is in the diet yo yo process as well. He is just about to hit his heaviest at 300. He is frightened of having this surgery after two heart related surgeries in the last 12 months but he is not losing either. I hipe he comes to term with it soon before it is too late.

I have been overweight all my life so I really have no idea at all when I was at 150. My guess early junior high or late elementary school time frame. I know that late junior high I can remember pushing over 200.

I have no memory of being at my goal weight in my adult life. Lowest adult weight I can recall is 250. My goal is 175. This will be a entirely new realm for me!

I never recall actually being 150 in my adult life. The lowest I can ever remember being is 165 while in high school and I could never get back lower than that through out all the years I have tried dieting. I actually have not been below 200 in years despite losing and relosing the same 80 lbs promising myself that this time I will keep it off.. well now I'm excited thinking that I truly will be able to get down to goal weight and stay there once and for all!

I was 25 when I was ta my goal weight I wore a 31, 32 levi jeans and look good I was about 170 pounds and look and felt fantastic, I started gaining weight after I starting working at a job I once love and then started to despise and hate. I had reach the goal of 332 pounds and I said enough is enough and I started making changes, I went to school received my bachelors degree hen went back and got my masters degree then I said i got this and had rny and I am loving life and my new job, as well as the new me. My personal goal is to get back down to 170 and I know I can do it.

I was my goal weight at age 17, then I started on birth control and it just went up from there. Im 5ft4in and starting weight of 234..... should be 145ish so I look forward to being able to move normally again! Surgery date of 6/8/15!!

When I was the weight I am now was 22 yrs ago when I was pregnant with my son. Now I need to get to my wedding weight them high school weight then maybe lighter than I've ever been as an adult.

Hey everyone

Am new at this information

Am having surgery tomorrow I feel like am doing wrong by doing the surgery because people is making feel bad about it.

Is there one that can help me understand more about what am about to do.