Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's everyone eating one month out ?

I am one month out and curious to see what some of you on here are eating to get some ideas .

Do you mind sharing your phase 1 and 2 diet plan? I find it interesting how every doctors plan is so different. Thanks.

I have eaten chili, tender steak in tiny pieces, cheese, cottage cheese, cooked greens, yogurt, Quest bars, shaved turkey, fish, fine slaw, nuts, the only thing I can't take is scrambled eggs or DESIGNER Protein. I can eat a fried egg but scrambled hurts and DESIGNER Protein makes me nauseous and makes my heart race. Tried it for a week no more, I'm ready to throw it out.

I started eating eggs. Omelette style only and I have eatten some tender roasted chicken and soft cheeses. Like laughing cow. I have been eating rare roast beef since it is the softest and broiled or grilled or baked fish like salmon and swai. I still drink half a Protein shake a day but it gags me cause I'm over them. Otherwise I drink tons of unsweeten Decaf tea and Vitamin Water zero plus 4-5 glasses of Water a day.

I was 4 weeks yesterday and am on puree until week 5.. but tried some rotisserie chicken, refried Beans, avocado, chicken noodle Soup and a tiny bit of mashed potatoes. Did ok, but chicken made me constipated (TMI sorry) I still drink 3 Protein drinks and add some powder to non fat Greek yogurt .forgot that. Oh and a few homemade smoothies. I'm looking forward to eating cheese sticks again and fish and more chicken. It's crazy to dream about chicken lol going to try an egg soon!

I was 4 weeks out on Monday the 16th. Because I was lucky enough to not have any nausea or vomitting post-op, my surgeon moved me to soft/mushy foods 2 weeks out. This week I can try "normal foods." However, I'm kind of staying the same. I usually ave 1-2 Protein shakes a day depending on my Protein intake. eggs still don't go down too well. I can do tuna, shredded pork, chicken, shrimp. I do lots of cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese sticks, babybell cheese, etc. Shredded lunch meat. I've only tried soft cooked vegetables like carrots and green Beans in soup/stew. Oyster crackers in Soup do Ok, just for adding a little salt. Applesauce and soft fruits in their own juice. Blueberries are Ok. I do SF popsicles occasionally and have had 1 SF healthy choice fudge pop. That's about it. I can do cream of wheat and oatmeal, however they make me crave so I think it's too many carbs for me to have.