Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

and the nightmares have begun!

omg,im starting to dream about stuffing my face with all the bad food I use to eat!!im waking up scared that im really doing it!!im on pureed foods since day after surgery and im getting what in need as far as food,bu these nitemares scare me!anyone else having these dreams???

Yes, I've had dreams about binging and eating pizza... I had one dream that I was going to Little Caesars for dinner and I woke up thinking for a second, that sounds good, I'm going to get some breadsticks for dinner.. Then I thought, Oh wait, I can't do that anymore. lol... Better to binge in our dreams then in real life!! lol

its weird!i never dreamed about food before!!

No eating bad dreams, just bad ones in general. Like when i was pregnant 24yrs ago. I try to go back to sleep to just finish dreaming where I left off. If it's not the over-active dreams then I’m dealing with insomnia. I wish I didn't dream at all. But food is on my mind and unfortunately at work my office is across from the lunch room. It's a constant parade of people coming in for coffee, Breakfast, lunch or snacking all day. I'm not hungry but hear people munching on food I can't eat is kinda annoying.

I just think about why I had surgery and the finish line.

I think it's natural to have these dreams. For years after quitting smoking, I would dream that I bummed a smoke from someone, then immediately smoked a second cigarette. That's when I'd wake up in a sweat, terrified that I was hooked again. I'm sure food dreams are much the same. In both cases we dream that we're back to being addicted. They fade eventually. Good luck and sweet(ner) dreams!

I had the eating dreams frequently when I was on pre op liquids. After surgery I've just had a few bad dreams but never about food. Odd!

ha ha, the first week after surgery I had 2 nights where I dreamed I messed up and ate pizza!

EEk EEk EEK EEK! ATTACK OF THE KILLER PIZZA!!! lol.

I had a dream that I was in the back of the grocery store. The whole back wall was filled with all kinds of pastries and breads you could think of. From the ceiling to the floor it was filled with goodies. It was hard for me to choose and of course I needed a ladder to get the chocolate filled donuts. I dream of food and think about it during the day all the time. SMH. Its a mind trip.