Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm 3 weeks out (yesterday) and I'm down 42 pounds! I only have 79 more to go! This is very exciting!!! Please share your goals and progress! Happy times!!

Congratulations! :) B) :rolleyes: :D

Congrats, nice work! I'm about 3.5 weeks out and have lost around 40 lbs myself. Most of the weight came off at the beginning during the Protein shake diet, it's been slow losing the last week. I attribute it to the dreaded three week stall I've read about in other posts.

I'm 6-days post op and haven't lost a pound and have gained from IV fluids! I can't wait to see the scale move down! 40 lbs in three and a half weeks is amazing and impressive!

I am two weeks out and have lost 40 lbs. I still get nausea but not sure why. No vomiting which is a good thing. I can start working out this weekend. Looking forward to it.

Good for U! I am just about 2 weeks out, and I only weighed my self once, 7 days after surgery- I had lost 7 pounds-- The pants that would not zip last week zipped yesterday, and maybe I can wear them next week :) I have been walking my dog 1-2 hours everyday! I feel so good! @@Jolisue sorry ur scale hadn't moved when u posted this, how is it now?

17 weeks out, and I've lost 68 lbs. An average of 4 lbs a week. Have gone from a size 24 to a size 14/16. For the first time in almost 25 years I'm able to shop in non-plus sized store.

I am trying to figure this forum out. How do you become friends with someone. I would let to have a buddy that can understand what I am going through. Thx all :)

2 weeks out and I've only lost 12 lbs.

I am now 5 months out from my RNY and my surgeons goal was for me to lose 100 lbs. I have lost 77lbs. I can't believe I only have 23 pounds to go. Started as a size 18 now I am a size 10. My bday is this upcoming week...probably the best bday present ever!!

That is remarkable. Congratulations and Happy Birthday..what has been the hardest part of your journey.

Hi blackjetta12...

Thanks for your birthday wishes and kind words. For me if I'm being completely honest the hardest thing has been staying regular. I have a lazy bowel so I do take Miralax and Metamucil and try to eat Fiber rich foods. I think the other thing that has been difficult for me is not being afraid to expand the types of food I eat. I had the RNY and my motto is "love the pouch...fear the pouch...respect the pouch" who I named Bob by the way. I always have a soft insulated cooler with Water and food. I pack it differently depending on the day. Everybody is on different eating plans but I have 3 meals and 2 Snacks everyday...glad to answer any questions