Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone interested in meeting in person in South oc. I live in rsm, near mission viejo. I have 2 friends who have also had a VSG who would like to do a support group.

I was also thinking of using "the beck diet solution" by Judith Beck as a study.

What a God send! My name is Denise. I am 9 days out and live in Irvine. I really would love to be a part of a more personal circle support group.

I will be working out details soon. We live close.

I will be working out details soon. We live close.

I live in Carlsbad and havng surgery July 10th also looking for others to meet with experiencing same things

I live in Carlsbad and havng surgery July 10th also looking for others to meet with experiencing same things

Feel free to join up but might be far for you.

I'm setting a meeting for next week.

Hi MommaCEO,

I finally found this chapter. I private mailed you, but I wanted to post here as well.

I live in Oceanside and am interested in attending the June 18 meeting in Irvine.

Will you be posting details? It's only 2 days away.

Thanks. Nancy

Sorry I was waiting to hear if it's ok to post details on the site

Meeting June 18 at 6:30, irvine spectrum Starbucks patio area http://www.shopirvinespectrumcenter.com/Directory/Store/Starbucks-Coffee/Map

There is a nice grassy area with patio chairs. I will update my profile pic.

I'm laura and my Surgery is July 30. I have a stress test tomorrow morn. Nervous... I'm at 393 right now and am down 60. I have about 15 more to lose before surg date. Grateful for a group close by, I'm in Lake Forest. Very cool!!

Sorry I was waiting to hear if it's ok to post details on the site<br><br> Meeting June 18 at 6:30, irvine spectrum Starbucks patio area <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.shopirvinespectrumcenter.com/Directory/Store/Starbucks-Coffee/Map'>http://www.shopirvinespectrumcenter.com/Directory/Store/Starbucks-Coffee/Map</a><br><br> There is a nice grassy area with patio chairs. I will update my profile pic.

Hi, I'm planning on coming tomorrow. I am looking forward to the group. Thanks for setting this up.

I updated my profile pic.

Looking forward to meeting tomorrow at irvine spectrum.

FYI we will meet again July 2

I updated my profile pic.<br><br> Looking forward to meeting tomorrow at irvine spectrum. <br><br> FYI we will meet again July 2[/

Tonight is not possible, I'm sorry. Please post if we are buying the book to use as a study guide. Thanks a bunch!

Book is not necessary, lets just get the group off the ground first, but I do highly recommend it as does my surgeons office and the support group associated.. Unfortunately tonight did not go off. Let's try again Jul 2nd. I will find a location.

Let's get is group going!!

Meeting Wednesday July 2 at 6:30

Location TBD

Looking for a place near freeway in lake forest or irvine

I did drive from Oceanside to Irvine last Thursday, I believed, based on the information here. You can imagine my disappointment when you cancelled this meeting at almost 6 p.m., which was 35 minutes before it was supposed to start. I had been on the road since 4:30, and was already there when I got your message on my phone.

There are also no fewer than 6 different seating sections outside Starbucks by the grassy area you mentioned. I hoped someone else also may have made the effort to go, and we could meet, but it was impossible to connect with anyone with the identifiers you provided.

I don't think I will spend the hours in traffic, and spend my time and gas again. I would advise anyone who does consider going on July 2 to get a firm confirmation that the next time it won't also be cancelled 35 minutes before it starts. There really has to be a higher level of responsibility if you really want to start a group.

I did drive from Oceanside to Irvine last Thursday, I believed, based on the information here. You can imagine my disappointment when you cancelled this meeting at almost 6 p.m., which was 35 minutes before it was supposed to start. I had been on the road since 4:30, and was already there when I got your message on my phone. There are also no fewer than 6 different seating sections outside Starbucks by the grassy area you mentioned. I hoped someone else also may have made the effort to go, and we could meet, but it was impossible to connect with anyone with the identifiers you provided. I don't think I will spend the hours in traffic, and spend my time and gas again. I would advise anyone who does consider going on July 2 to get a firm confirmation that the next time it won't also be cancelled 35 minutes before it starts. There really has to be a higher level of responsibility if you really want to start a group.

I didn't cancel. I sat at Starbucks until 7:30 waiting.

I'm not sure where you got a cancellation notice. I apologies for the confusion.