Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I see a lot of mentions of Trader Joes. I'm going there tonight, but it isn't close to home so I don't get there often.

What are you favorites from Trader Joes?

Trader's is quite a distance from my place as well. I liked all the things they had....but....they were extremely crowded and quite expensive. I did get their Gummy multi-Vitamin, but changed to another cheaper brand when I ran out.

Just too far and cost too much for me.

I'm there with you Recycled... I have one close by but went once or twice and didn't find anything spectacular that I couldn't get somewhere else and the prices were a little on the outrageous side.

One thing that's nice about Trader Joes is they don't carry any items in their store that contain partially hydrogenated oils. So it's heart healthy. I love their Nonfat Greek Yogurt, the mango and vanilla bean are both really good.

Probably half the stuff I eat is from TJ's . . . frozen shrimp, jumbo scallops, and turkey meatballs are my favorite from their frozen meats. Frozen veggies: artichoke hearts, grilled asparagus, brussels sprouts, mixed cauliflower & romanesco. Favorite sauces/condiments include garlic aioli mustard and garlic marinara sauce (great with those turkey meatballs!). Their shredded Swiss & Gruyere cheese blend is awesome. They have the best prices on Babybel cheeses in town by far. Their turkey Jerky, turkey bacon, and turkey hot dogs are staples! The chicken jalapeno sausage is excellent. If you use egg whites, they have the best prices on those little cartons of egg whites. Refried black Beans and fat free refried pinto beans are terrific. Love the half-salt canned tuna and the smoked sardines. I have the fully cooked organic sirloin for Breakfast almost every morning, and use the chicken strips for lunch -- today I had the grilled chil lime chicken breast strips. So much sleeve friendly food there! I do stay away from their fresh produce (for the most part -- avocados are an exception) because they sell in big portions and I just can't eat much of it before it goes bad, as I live alone.

Also, if you have a dog, their dog biscuits get the stamp of approval from both my dog and my neighbor's dog. :lol:

Their frozen prepped foods are great! Lots of high protein/low carb options and the appetizer section is great for a sleeved person. I can pop a few coconut shrimp or a chicken skewer into the toaster oven and have a meal in minutes. Love TJs.

Crazy! Must be location based because our TJ's is typically a lot lower priced than our grocery stores.

I get most of my staples there---meats, cheeses, dairy, produce. Also love their frozen foods section. Soups. Low carb tortillas and crackers.

Just there today,, I love their Chipotle Hummus!!! A lot cheaper than anywhere else, great fresh veggies and I love their whole coffee Beans.

The frozen Mushrooms in Garlic and parsley are the bomb! The gym AFC Fitness is in the same complex as TJ's.

Their frozen prepped foods are great! Lots of high protein/low carb options and the appetizer section is great for a sleeved person. I can pop a few coconut shrimp or a chicken skewer into the toaster oven and have a meal in minutes. Love TJs.

I recently got a toaster oven. How do you adjust cooking time for it? I tried to cook frozen fish with the conventional oven directions and I burned it. I was super paranoid about undercooking it though.

Besides the 3buckchuck, the soy chorizo is to DIE for! I brown a whole thing of it with some peppers and onions and take out what I want and throw it in with one whole egg and one egg white and top it with TJ's double roasted or chipotle garlic salsa and I am in heaven!

I love their mustards and spices as well. Have the seasons 21 on veggies all the time.

LOVE me some Trader Joe's!

:)

I recently got a toaster oven. How do you adjust cooking time for it? I tried to cook frozen fish with the conventional oven directions and I burned it. I was super paranoid about undercooking it though.

Mine is a convection oven, so it's totally different. Cut the time in half and keep an eye on it?

My TJs is really reasonably priced. I love everything there!!