Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and after pictures please!

I am hoping people will post their before and after. Especially people with stats similar to mine. Im preop looking for pics to to help me try to vizualize what I might possible look like.. Its soo hard to imagine when yourve been big your whole life. Thanks all.

cw 322 5'6

My stats weren't close to your, but here's a before & during photo... A kinda embarrassing one at that.haha.

post-175202-0-83063900-1389050986_thumb.jpg

My stats weren't close to your, but here's a before & during photo... A kinda embarrassing one at that.haha.

image.jpg

Wow you look amazing!!!! What were your stats if you dont care to share!! Congrats on your success

Ht: 4' 11"

Highest wt: 245

Surgery wt: 240 (that photo was taken surgery morning)

Current wt: 146

Surgery date: 6/11/13

And thanks!

Edited by Mrs.RRn

Mrs.RRn, you look AMAZING! That is a lot of weight to lose in less than 7 months. How did you do that??

Mrs. RRn,

I saw you had your surgery with Dr. Borland in June 2013. I too had my surgery with Dr. Borland on 6/11/2013. Would love to chat with you. You look amazing!

HW 342

SW 258

CW 158

Surgery Feb 25 2013

5'7

post-165118-0-59351600-1389058375_thumb.jpg

post-165118-0-49037100-1389058381_thumb.jpg

post-165118-0-95691200-1389058395_thumb.jpg

post-165118-0-14996200-1389058402_thumb.jpg

HW 342 SW 258 CW 158 Surgery Feb 25 2013 5'7

wow!

I'm 5'4' and had a HW of 330, day of surgery was 308 and today I am 225 (7 months)

I have been a SLOW loser on the scale but have had so many non scale victories that it doesn't bother me too much!

The 4 side by sides are almost a month old, I've lost weight since then. The single picture is me at my bachelorette party this weekend. :)

post-178381-0-30033100-1389059889_thumb.jpg

post-178381-0-95115100-1389059893_thumb.jpg

post-178381-0-63774500-1389059897_thumb.jpg

post-178381-0-94971200-1389059900_thumb.jpg

Mrs.RRn, you look AMAZING! That is a lot of weight to lose in less than 7 months. How did you do that??

Thanks!!

I did exactly what I was supposed to. Lol

I exercised, followed my diet plan, measured/weighed all my food, kept hydrated.

Mrs. RRn,

I saw you had your surgery with Dr. Borland in June 2013. I too had my surgery with Dr. Borland on 6/11/2013. Would love to chat with you. You look amazing!

We were probably in stretchers right next to each other! Lol. That's amazing.

And I see we have similar starting points & height.

I actually see Dr. Borland tomorrow. Can't wait.

And thank you!

Mrs. RRn Did you stay in Candlewood Suites? I think I remember seeing you. I can't get over what a difference. I live in Milton, Florida so I am not able to have regular check ups, but I call if I need anything. Dr. Borland did over the phone talks about progress in food stages and weight goals. I am happy with the surgery it's by far one of the best decisions I've have ever made. My husband is going to have the spsleeve and we'll more than likely use Dr. Borland again unless we find a surgeon closer to home bat a reasonable price.

Mrs. RRn Did you stay in Candlewood Suites? I think I remember seeing you. I can't get over what a difference. I live in Milton, Florida so I am not able to have regular check ups, but I call if I need anything. Dr. Borland did over the phone talks about progress in food stages and weight goals. I am happy with the surgery it's by far one of the best decisions I've have ever made. My husband is going to have the spsleeve and we'll more than likely use Dr. Borland again unless we find a surgeon closer to home bat a reasonable price.

I sure did stay there! :)