Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had the sleeve done April 3 and lost 50lb so far. Now I'm only 3 months out and pregnant by accident. I'm scared I don't know what to do...anyone know anything?

I had the sleeve done April 3 and lost 50lb so far. Now I'm only 3 months out and pregnant by accident. I'm scared I don't know what to do...anyone know anything?

Ooooouch! I was sleeved with a girl in a similar situation. Except she thinks she was pregnant when she had it. I can put you in contact with her if you'd like. She's had her healthy baby boy a couple months ago - she's a very nice gal, and I'm sure she could offer support and information :-)

Missy

How did the pregnancy effect your friends results?

Wonderfully. She had a healthy baby boy!

Very successful pregnancy and birth

Effect- I don't think she lost during her pregnancy but now that she's had the baby- I think she's losing again! You'd have to ask her for stats <3

Congrats even though I know it is untimely. I will be praying for a healty pregnancy and your continued weight loss afterwards. All of my children were oops but they have been the biggest blessings of my life! Have a happy day~!

It's possible to have a healthy baby but surgeons like you to wait at least a year. There are a few people on here who had accidents and were fine

Thank you to everyone I am very scared and alone the baby's dad won't be in the picture...I have an appointment with my surgeon on Monday morning to see if baby and me are healthy

Hang in there. Remember its better to be a fabulous single mom than be in a dysfunctional relationship with a sperm donor. I got divorced 7 years ago and thought my life was over. I am now remarried almost 1 year to an amazing man who loves my daughter like his own. You and your precious baby deserve better! It will happen!

Just checking on you!

How is everything?

<3

Hello there...Im 3 months post op..and been dying to get preggo lol

thats the main reason I had the surgery! lol

How are you doing?

Just checking on you! How is everything? <3

I'd like to chat with your friend. I'm 31 weeks pregnant with twins and haven't gained any weight. I'm nervous my girls will be small. I got pregnant 11 months post op so I'm hoping I'm able to eat enough to have healthy babies.

Just checking on you! How is everything? <3

I'd like to chat with your friend. I'm 31 weeks pregnant with twins and haven't gained any weight. I'm nervous my girls will be small. I got pregnant 11 months post op so I'm hoping I'm able to eat enough to have healthy babies.

I got pregnant 5 months post op (had lost almost 100 lbs) Lost 30 lbs first trimester, gained 9 of those back my last month of pregnancy. I had a beautiful healthy baby girl 6 weeks ago and I've lost 25 lbs. I'm on track again to continue my weight loss. It's been a wonderful year. Don't miss any of your pre natal Vitamins, eat small meals every two hours, drink plenty of liquids, and rest. Wishing you the best:)