Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hey every one

i was sleeved 3rd of january 2013 and ive lost 61lb (28kg)

i wonder if its enough or im a slow looser??

i addmitted im sooooooo happpy and my life has changed to the best

i went from size 20 uk to size 16 uk which is awsome

but still wondering if im doing well?

I would say that is a great accomplishment! 61 lbs is a great loss...everyone is different and will lose differently....but you wouldnt have lost that if you hadnt made the choice for surgery....CONGRATS

That's amazing! 61lbs. gone forever sounds great to me. Keep up the good work.

Yay for you of course your doing well .. Cherish every pound cause its gone for ever

If you were me- looking at you- you would think 61 lbs since Jan was so freakin' awesome.

When it's yourself going through it you think it isn't going fast enough, but it is.

Congratulations- just keep doing what you are suppossed to.

I am January 21 and down -60 as well! Way to go! How is your hair loss and loose skin?

We have the same date I'm down 80 and congrats to everyone

Congrats!!! That is awesome!!!

Sleeved March 5th, down 68lbs. I've never felt better :)

People that start off at a higher bmi are going to lose at a much higher rate because their daily caloric deficit is going to be much higher at first.

I started at a bmi of 38 on December 28. I'm now nearly five months in and I've lost 50 pounds and my bmi is 31. So losing more than 7 points of bmi in five months I'm very happy with that... As long as I keep losing...

When people talk about how much weight they've lost over a specific time frame, that number can only make sense if you know their starting BMI

People that start off at a higher bmi are going to lose at a much higher rate because their daily caloric deficit is going to be much higher at first.

I started at a bmi of 38 on December 28. I'm now nearly five months in and I've lost 50 pounds and my bmi is 31. So losing more than 7 points of bmi in five months I'm very happy with that... As long as I keep losing...

When people talk about how much weight they've lost over a specific time frame' date=' that number can only make sense if you know their starting BMI[/quote']

you r right .. i used to have a bmi of 44 and now its 33 which is grt

i have higher bmi than urs when i first started

"as loong as i keep loosing " :)

Over 10 pounds a month is great! You could have gained 10 lbs a month. I think your doing great. GOD BLESS!!

hey every one

i was sleeved 3rd of january 2013 and ive lost 61lb (28kg)

i wonder if its enough or im a slow looser??

i addmitted im sooooooo happpy and my life has changed to the best

i went from size 20 uk to size 16 uk which is awsome

but still wondering if im doing well?

You are not a slow loser you are doing great. I truly am a slow loser it took me 6 months to lose 28 Kg I am still within normal range according to my doctor but slower than a lot of people here on the forum. I am 10 Kg away from normal BMI.

I wanted to add my starting bmi was 39.9 and it is now 28.