Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much are u guys taking in calorie wise daily? I'm on the oft mechanical stage and i don't know exacts how much I should be eating.

Some daily food menu examples would be great!

Jmbaker, many of us track daily on MyFitnessPal, I average between 700-800 a day, personally. I don't focus so much on my calories as I do on my Protein. I'm 4 months out, so 'm not really concerned with my liquid anymore since I know I pretty much hit my liquid goal no problem now. my nick on MyFitnessPal is also 920amy, feel free to look up my profile, add me, and see what I'm eating if you'd like. My average day goes Protein Shake for Breakfast (190 cal, 30g protein) solid protein for lunch today I had shredded chicken some guacamole salsa and maybe 5 chips, dinner I had 1 piece of chicken tender and 3 shrimp, I usually have some veggies with dinner also, but didn't tonight. For snack I eat beff Jerky, sometimes nuts, sometimes left over protein from dinner the night before. I try to change it up so I don't get into an eating 'rut'. The only thing I usually keept he same is my morning Protein Drink. I am terrible with breakfast and if I don't have a shake I have nothing, so I try to force myself especially during the week to get that shake in first thing! Good luck!

I'm 3 months out and live on my fitness pal!!! I usually get 650-800 calories daily 75-85 grams of Protein :)

1200-1400 2 months out

1200-1400 2 months out

wow thats a lot... are you lifting weights? How much Protein can you get in with that much calories?

wow thats a lot... are you lifting weights? How much Protein can you get in with that much calories?

145 plus grams of Protein I asked my nut she said 600 -800 grams is not enough I am actually losing around 2.5-3 lbs a week in last 2 months I have lost over 40 lbs .Also guys daily intake is different than girls .

?

145 plus grams of Protein I asked my nut she said 600 -800 grams is not enough I am actually losing around 2.5-3 lbs a week in last 2 months I have lost over 40 lbs .Also guys daily intake is different than girls .

normally yes, but your stomach size isn't. I don't know how you can fit in so many calories, do you do alot of Protein Shakes?

I'm 5 weeks out today and they just told me they need me to up my cals to 1200 as soon as possible. I have no idea how to take in that much!

I use myfitnesspal and it has my daily goal at 1350 calories. I'm 14 months out from surgery. I'd still like to loose a little more but it won't kill me if I don't make it down to 155.

I have Decaf coffee with half and half (I could cut some serious fat calories if I'd switch to skim milk but this is my main vice...) when I get up.

Work days I have a Protein Shake with 1.25-1.5 scoops of the cytosport chocolate Protein Powder and Water. Weekend days I might have a scrambled egg with cheese or yogurt.

If I'm hungry by mid-morning (I usually am) I have 2-3 pieces of cheese or a yogurt.

lunch varies, depending on what I snacked on, if anything I'll have a yogurt, some fruit or sometimes cheese and crackers or left-over steak.

dinner is usually some kind of ,eat Protein, depending on what my son eats - often ground chicken or steak and a few bites of whatever veggie & fruit I'm giving him.

My current favorite snack is Boom Chicka Pop sea salt popcorn, but I also like multigrain cheerios (dry) or these crackers called Raincoast Crunch or something like that.

I use lots of dairy protein... but my cholesterol is always fine so I just go with it!

I'm 4 weeks out. I average 800-900 calories a day, and 80-110g of Protein, 8 -12 cups of liquids a day. I had my 1-month check in with the surgeon and NUT today - they're very pleased, and moved me to stage 4 (Yay! toast! crackers! lol). According to their official count, I lost 19 lbs in the last 3 weeks (since my first post-surgery check-in). I was only down about 2 from surgery at the first one.

My complaint is that, for each of the last 4 days, I've actually gone UP a pound! And I'm eating the same, and drinking plenty! I can't believe I'm retaining Water - my sodium intake is well under what MFP says I'm allowed a day, and "Aunt Flo" just left a week ago... Grrrr...

I'm 5 weeks out today and they just told me they need me to up my cals to 1200 as soon as possible. I have no idea how to take in that much!

I don't know all your particulars, but I'm just under 5'7" and June 11th will be three years for me. I am taking in 1200 calories per day. I don't know who told you that, but be careful. At five weeks out, I was lucky to get in 400 - 450 calories per day. I NEVER went over 850 during my losing phase. All my labs were always good, I was getting in ALL my Protein with food starting at 2.5 months. My doctor and dietitian were not concerned at all with my low caloric intake. I was very strict with myself while I was losing, NOTHING sweet and of course I avoided and still avoid fried food and bread is at a minimum. I reached goal in just under five months. Nothing is off limits, but I pick and choose what I put in my mouth.

Good luck.....weigh and measure your food. I also suggest weighing every single morning. I did and still do. I go up and down, did when I was losing too, but that is just part of this journey. I am in control now and I want to keep it that way!!!

normally yes' date=' but your stomach size isn't. I don't know how you can fit in so many calories, do you do alot of Protein shakes?[/quote']

Protein Shakes , chicken , nuts , cheese I eat little every 1.5 - 2 hrs and its working for me.

It's surprising every one has a different answer

I don't know what mi doing wrong... I'm 3 wks out on soft diet eating under 700 calories a day and getting 69-80 G Protein and m fluids in... scale hasn't moved in 10 days? Depressed