Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dec 10th sleeves? How are you?

I was sleeved 12/10/12. The past couple of days food has made me sick one "meal" each day. Lost 20 lbs since surgery and now slowly loosing at a rate of 1/4 lb per day. Can't wait to see more progress. Nervous about going back to teaching job on Wednesday. How is everyone else?

I'm doing ok. Started purees Thursday night. Had refried Beans with cheese and sauce. Which was really good. Today had a scrambled egg. That didn't sit very well.

I'm down 16lbs since surgery. Haven't lost any weight in a week. Down a total of 48lbs total. Starting to feel back to normal. Some days I have a hard time getting all my liquids in. Those days I feel tired and weak.

Sleeved 12/10 and doing okay, still pretty terrified about a leak so I am slowly getting into pureed foods. I am down 18 pound but have lost nothing this week. I am suppose to start soft foods next week but I think I am going to hold off, luckily I still have over 2 weeks left off of work

I'm in south Texas and I've been dreaming of refried Beans. Tried them tonight, and didn't go so well. : ( Too bad my body didn't reject Mexican food years ago... Then I might not have this weight problem, lol!!!

I'm in south Texas and I've been dreaming of refried Beans. Tried them tonight' date=' and didn't go so well. : ( Too bad my body didn't reject Mexican food years ago... Then I might not have this weight problem, lol!!![/quote']

I'm trying to start a new thread.. But I can't! Don't know how so new to this..

I have a question.. I'm not a alcoholic I'm a social drinker.. How long before I can have a pina Coloda or a shot of jolly rancher lol

Sleeved 12/10 and doing okay' date=' still pretty terrified about a leak so I am slowly getting into pureed foods. I am down 18 pound but have lost nothing this week. I am suppose to start soft foods next week but I think I am going to hold off, luckily I still have over 2 weeks left off of work[/quote']

It amazes me how different all our doctor's programs are. I was told to start very soft food on Christmas Eve. 2 more weeks off work? I'm jealous!!! I did get paperwork in the mail that I could be off til mid march, but without pay. So off to work I'll go.

It amazes me how different all our doctor's programs are. I was told to start very soft food on Christmas Eve. 2 more weeks off work? I'm jealous!!! I did get paperwork in the mail that I could be off til mid march' date=' but without pay. So off to work I'll go.[/quote']

Yeah I'm suppose to start soft foods but I'm to scared. I only get 70 percent of my pay until I go back but I'm not complaining, I wish they would offer me until march. We will see what my doctor says at my 1 month check up I have a very physical job so I really don't want to go back until I'm totally healed.

Hey! I was sleeved on December 10th, too... having a hard time getting all my fluids in, but I was never a big "drinker" before surgery anyway. I'm down 55 lbs since I started this journey in July, and13 of those are since my surgery date. I'm so glad to see you made this thread.. it's cool meeting everyone with the same date. Good luck to you all on your weight loss journeys!

I'm feeling great...pretty much back to normal except for eating much less food, lol. I've been back at work since 3 days after surgery. My incisions are almost fully healed, and nothing crazy to report.

As of my unofficial weigh in today, I've lost 14lbs since surgery and 30lbs total since I started my pre-op diet on 11/26. I'm very pleased. I had a stall last week for about 5-7 days and it kicked back up a few days ago and I've been dropping consistently again.

My post-op diet was Clear Liquids for one week, pureed for another week, and now soft foods for 3 weeks. I haven't had trouble with anything I've tried yet. I feel very lucky.

I started back at the gym yesterday, trying to amp up my walking. Looking forward to my follow up next week to see if I'm cleared for weight lifting.

Good to hear from everyone. I wish I could workout. Prior to surgery I was doing a 5K training app. Loved it & miss the runners high. But it was causing my wt to drop too fast so my doctor said NO cardio for 6 months. Just weight training.

I'm feeling great...pretty much back to normal except for eating much less food' date=' lol. I've been back at work since 3 days after surgery. My incisions are almost fully healed, and nothing crazy to report.

As of my unofficial weigh in today, I've lost 14lbs since surgery and 30lbs total since I started my pre-op diet on 11/26. I'm very pleased. I had a stall last week for about 5-7 days and it kicked back up a few days ago and I've been dropping consistently again.

My post-op diet was Clear liquids for one week, pureed for another week, and now soft foods for 3 weeks. I haven't had trouble with anything I've tried yet. I feel very lucky.

I started back at the gym yesterday, trying to amp up my walking. Looking forward to my follow up next week to see if I'm cleared for weight lifting.[/quote']

Wow back to work 3 days after surgery AWESOME, and to the Gym that is great. I haven't had trouble with anything I've tried I'm just so nervous about a leak, I shouldn't have read all the horror stories on here :(

Don't like the horror stories. Good reminder for us to be careful, but they are really scaring the pre op patients!!!

I'm down 11lbs. A lot of foods disagree with me I tend to throw up not just get a sore stomach. I've pureed foods since christmas eve. Crispy crackers I can do, Tomato Soup, and I can do eggs over medium, but cannot do scrambled.i vomit. But first it causes pain. I'm struggling with food it sucks to east sometimes.

Eating does suck at times. Yesterday we went to Austin for a shopping trip. Normally eating out is fun. But not now. Got sick with the first meal, dumping syndrome soon as we got to the mall, then felt weak for hours. I'm sure it will get better, easier?!? I love to travel. I don't want this to slow me down.