Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Four days out and doing well. I'm sore and tire easily, but feel good and have no regrets. Eight pounds lost just since Monday. Amazing!

Congrats on being sleeved. I'm 8 weeks out and doing well. I hope things continue to progress in a positive way for you. Welcome to being sleeved!! If I can be of any help don't hesitate to ask a question. I'm happy to help.

Jenipher!!

Good job to both of you, keep up the awesome work! I'm sure you both are looking and feeling fabulous :D

Congrats! I just got mine done on dec 4. One day after you :)

Thanks Beckyyb93 I do feel so much better. Just that little bit of weight loss has allowed me to do so much more than I could do before. My sleeve is awesome!!

Jenipher

I appreciate all of your comments and support. I just found this site yesterday and am so happy I did. You are all such an inspiration and I look forward to sharing this journey.

I had my sleeve Dec 5th & am starting to get over the soreness!! I know it sounds crazy but I had to go to the store today and grabbed a pair of black slacks that were TIGHT 2 weeks before surgery and they were LOOSE!!!!! Made me feel wonderful!!

I am so happy to see others that are in the same days as I am! Also so glad to hear that your sleeves went well!!

I do have a question....I am not getting in my Protein....maybe 5-10grams of Protein a day =\ is that kinda the same boat you guys are in?

I just had my sleeve done on Dec 3rd. After a few days, I'm able to drink 3 Carnation sugar free Essential with a cup of Lactaid milk per day. In only one of my 3'shakes' I add a scoop of Protein Powder. That brings me to the 60+ grams of Protein per day. I am off all of my diabetes meds (type II) and only take 1/2 of one of my meds for HBP. I feel great - very minimal discomfort from the beginning. Looking forward to my post-op appt with my surgeon on Tuesday to have my drain removed.

Melissamass, I am getting 40-60 grams of Protein in daily by adding a scoop of unjury unflavored Protein Powder to what I eat. For instance, mixed with a can of V-8 fusion Light for a morning shake, in my broth at lunch, and mixed up in my homemade Jello. Each scoop is 21 grams of whey Protein isolate so it adds up fast. I also drink 1/2-1 20 oz. bottle of Isopure Protein Drink a day (40 grams of WPI). I think you may want to try to get your intake up as I understand not hitting your protein targets can have significant impacts on energy, weight loss, and hair loss. Sounds like you are recovering well! Keep up the great work!

Boss123, based on my surgeon's guidelines, sf puddings and Greek yogurts are permitted during the full liquids stage. I stocked up tonight! You might look at Better Bowl products. I ordered chocolate and vanilla pudding on Amazon. They are sf and protein fortified. Made with milk, each 1/2 cup serving offers up 9 grams of protein.

I'm so glad to have other 12/3 folks to share this journey with!

Don't you just love auto-correct? Ugh!

Happy one week anniversary to all of the 12/3 sleeve friends out there! What a week it has been! To mark the occasion, why don't we all post today about how we feel and what life looks like as of this morning.

My great one week anniversary began this morning when I woke up and realized I was sleeping fully face down, on my stomach, discomfort free! I had been sleeping on my side all week, which was a less than ideal alternative. A few days ago I tried to sleep on my stomach and it just wasn't comfortable. But today, as I woke, I discovered that I had flipped over sometime in the night and all I could think was, "I'm back!!"

Hope you all have a great day!!

I am also Dec 3 sleeved. I am doing well. Although I was planning on going back to work today and decided I wasn't ready. I'm thinking I'll go Wed. I'm getting 2 Protein Shakes in a day which is 60 grams of Protein, and 64 oz or more of Clear Liquids. This is my diet till I see my surgeon on Dec 20. He does not allow yogurt or anything that's not clear till after that. I'm having no problems other than being tired and a little sore.

I'm a Dec. 3 delivery date too! Today I woke up and was excited to think...I get an egg today! It was awesome! I had to have my gall bladder removed and hiatal hernia fixed at the same time as the sleeve surgery so I am still a little sore.(Spent 3 days in hospital.) Not needing pain meds anymore though! for our date night tonight my husband and I are going to Walmart for me to stock up on soft foods. I will ride one of those machines and he will do the heavy lifting. I wanted to try to go by myself today but he was worried about the lifting...so maybe next week alone. :-) I am walking around the house very well and going to drive the car tonight too. My insides are still shifting around with all the new space! But it feels a little less uncomfortable every day. I bought some good Matrix whey Protein Shake mix in Cookies and cream flavor and get Protein in that way. It is tasty! Also, check out the protein shake recipes on the web site "Dashing Dish" I'm buying stuff on shopping tonight to try one of those. They sound soooo yummy.

That's great.