Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stress Through The Roof!

Today marks four weeks and although every single day I've weighed in lower than today- today I'm up. Does stress do that? I feel like this was the icing on the cake for me today.

I don't get along with my hubby, going back to work tomorrow where I dread due to politics, I was supposed to go in for follow up ultra sound on my ovaries today but cancelled because I'm sick and tired of everything. I am NOT having a good day today. Woah is me. Usually I tell mysel to get over it but I don't want to. I'm sick of everything :(

I normally would NEVER post something like this but right now I feel this forum is the only place I have for support. Well I have my dogs :). I also have so many friends but I don't want to involve them in my same old same old. Wish I was rich and could just move away. And yes- sometimes I think moving away from your problems isn't always a bad thing.

We all have days like this. When I feel like that, I actually get out of the house. Go see a funny movie - get a pedi done. If that's not an option then pick a project in the house that you can do that will make you feel better when it's over. Tomorrow will be better - just focus on getting through today. **hugs**

It sounds like you have alot of hormones today. It is normal to go up some, you will lose more weight, really soon. Please reschedule your appointment for your ultra sound asap. Take care of yourself and perhaps I may suggest some counseling for you and your hubby if he's willing, it can do wonders for you.. :)

Today marks four weeks and although every single day I've weighed in lower than today- today I'm up. Does stress do that? I feel like this was the icing on the cake for me today.

I don't get along with my hubby, going back to work tomorrow where I dread due to politics, I was supposed to go in for follow up ultra sound on my ovaries today but cancelled because I'm sick and tired of everything. I am NOT having a good day today. Woah is me. Usually I tell mysel to get over it but I don't want to. I'm sick of everything :(

I normally would NEVER post something like this but right now I feel this forum is the only place I have for support. Well I have my dogs :). I also have so many friends but I don't want to involve them in my same old same old. Wish I was rich and could just move away. And yes- sometimes I think moving away from your problems isn't always a bad thing.

I feel like I am going through almost the same as you in every way. Hang in there. From everything I have read, this too shall pass. But man, stepping on the scale this morning and not seeing it move for the second week in a row is discouraging. But there is no way we can be consuming the calories we used to- it's gotta come off.

You are not alone. I'm not feeling any connection to anything right now and its depressing. I even had a dream about moving away and starting over somewhere else- crazy. I hope it is a little comforting to know you aren't alone today and that we not meaning just us, will get through this. Hang in there- keep coming back here.

One day at a time girlfriend....however, if you do decide to run away, I'll be waiting for the horn to honk but it needs to be somewhere tropical (lol). I was thinking piña coladas on a beach somewhere!!!

I don't get along with my hubby' date=' going back to work tomorrow where I dread due to politics, I was supposed to go in for follow up ultra sound on my ovaries today but cancelled because I'm sick and tired of everything. I am NOT having a good day today. Woah is me. Usually I tell mysel to get over it but I don't want to. I'm sick of everything :(

I normally would NEVER post something like this but right now I feel this forum is the only place I have for support. Well I have my dogs :). I also have so many friends but I don't want to involve them in my same old same old. Wish I was rich and could just move away. And yes- sometimes I think moving away from your problems isn't always a bad thing.[/quote']

We all have days like this.... Take a breath and ill pray for ya.... Life is hard sometimes. It just is

Thank you all so much- truly I feel like a big mess and have some anxiety about returning to work tomorrow.

Whoever posted about counseling. Well being a therapist and now supervising behavioral health- I want to say that's an awesome suggestion, however, been there done that. We r past that point.

I do think the hormone point is probabaly valid too. I'm a mess all of a sudden. And again- being off a mont and returning tomorrow scares me a bit.

Thank you all so so much. Xxxxoooo

Thank you all so much- truly I feel like a big mess and have some anxiety about returning to work tomorrow.

Whoever posted about counseling. Well being a therapist and now supervising behavioral health- I want to say that's an awesome suggestion, however, been there done that. We r past that point.

I do think the hormone point is probabaly valid too. I'm a mess all of a sudden. And again- being off a mont and returning tomorrow scares me a bit.

Thank you all so so much. Xxxxoooo

Just thinking about you. I hope tomorrow goes better than expected.

Just thinking about you. I hope tomorrow goes better than expected.

Thank you - me too :). Hope you also have a better day. A tad nervous to return to work.

It sounds like you have alot of hormones today. It is normal to go up some' date=' you will lose more weight, really soon. Please reschedule your appointment for your ultra sound asap. Take care of yourself and perhaps I may suggest some counseling for you and your hubby if he's willing, it can do wonders for you.. :) [/quote']

Thanks. I will r/s that appt eventually. I have had enough doctors for a while :(

Good luck today at work! You got this!

Take it slow, remember to eat & get your fluids in. I'm sure you're gonna do great! I'll keep you in my thoughts & prayers :)

Work went ok. I need more liquids In and am working on it right now. I also had another damn sliver of cheesecake but my calories in are soooo low.hmmmm

I am glad you have a okay day at work. I go back on Monday so i am nervous about that also. I know what you mean about hormone because I had that same problem last weekend with my hubby, everything just got on my nerves. Well I hope that you are feeling better this evening. Take care of yourself.

I hope you have been doing okay. Just thinking about you! You got through the week! All the best to you!