Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The New Whey Protein 3.8 Shoot

They are very very nasty it cost 3.99 were I bought it. I tried watermelon and orange. It has 42 grams of Protein. But the taste is horrible

The New Whey Liquid Protein shots? I tried blue raspberry, watermelon, fruit punch and grape.... I think I spent about $14 total.... I liked them but I also like getting in all of my Protein without having to suck down a Protein Shake lol

I have very bad news for you. Those shots are mostly collagen/gelatin. Your body cannot use the Protein.

I consider New whey to be one of the most offensive products available. They misleadingly name their product to make people believe that it is something it is not.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But I'd feel even worse if I didn't say anything.

I have very bad news for you. Those shots are mostly collagen/gelatin. Your body cannot use the Protein.

I consider New Whey to be one of the most offensive products available. They misleadingly name their product to make people believe that it is something it is not.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But I'd feel even worse if I didn't say anything.

really?!? Uncool -_- I really liked those!!!

You should send letters to the Better Business Bureau, food and Drug Administration, your state's Attorney General. Sounds like they need to be put out of business for misleading advertising.

I think they are fine for non-sleevers. The product is only non- beneficial to us sleevers because we can't break it down.

I think they are fine for non-sleevers. The product is only non- beneficial to us sleevers because we can't break it down.

Actually they are garbage for everyone. The human body is incapable of utilizing collagen/gelatin Proteins.

They get away with this because the supplement market is not regulated by the FDA. Also they put a tiny amount of whey into the product, so technicaly it does contain whey.

What they don't advertise is that it is prodomanantly gelatin/collagen. It's a money grab. collagen Protein is dirt cheap. But even though it is useless to us the Protein is still there

Note: any product that is regulated by the FDA that uses collagen/gelatin Proteins must be labeled "Not a signifigant source of protein".

Weird, my nut suggested them mixed atleast 1:1 with Water when she talked about the Protein Drinks n all that jazz

Weird' date=' my nut suggested them mixed atleast 1:1 with Water when she talked about the Protein drinks n all that jazz[/quote']

Don't take this wrong, but your NUT was likely taken in by the name of the shot, and thought that it was a whey product. These shots are so misleading,

I only wish I had the resources to sue them for false representation.

Look at the ingredients on the package. The 1st listed is collagen aka Gelatin. Then check out the thread "all Proteins are not created equal"

Collagen has a PDCAAS of 0.086 and is so bad that it can't even be rated on the PER.

Try to go with a whey Protein isolate. You body can absorb a very high percentage that that type of protein. I know you can buy the premixed clear Isopure from GNC which includes 40g or pure protein, or you can buy the powder that make 57g of high quality protein.

yeah OTR sleever is right. My NUT said no to those.

Ahh well that is sad, so many people are being mislead. I thought they were at least good for someone. -__-

What a terrible product.

I did want to ask you, OTR, if you knew if Jayy Robbs egg white Protein Powder is okay for us sleevers. I've been using that under the recommendation of my NUT, but I can't find anyone here who uses it.

Do you know if its ok to use as a Protein supplement?

Do you know if its ok to use as a Protein supplement?

Yes, egg is a complete protein. It is not as good as Whey, but is still very good

Since I'm guessing you've actually tried it, how does it taste? That might be a good alternative for those that can't stand the taste of whey.

It's great! It has no taste at all, I really like it. I have it and some whey Protein isolate powder and I really prefer the egg white protein powder.

Thanks for the answer! :) I've been worried about it.