Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nsv-- Wedding Ring Resized

I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring in about 5 months because it started getting too big. I took it in today to be resized. It is going from a 7-1/4 to a 6!!!!! I am shrinking all over :)

My wedding ring is starting to slide around and i am only 2 weeks out.

Ain't it cool?! I kept putting off doing mine and I was standing in the living room one day and it just dropped off my finger and I didn't even feel it. I had it resized from a 13 to a 10,

My ring is already getting loose and I am only 8 days out...you don't know how excited I would be to have to resize my ring...I have always had big fingers so I would love to see my hands thin out!!!

That's awesome! I just told my husband that I could actually take my ring off, have been worried it would have to be cut off at some point before sleeved. I'm so excited for you!!!

Thanks!! I have really missed wearing it. It should be ready Friday.

I moved my hand up to wave bye and my ring flew across the room lol heavy ring lol three weeks out. I was a 9 and resized to 11 looks like I'm gna have some extra gold when I down size !! Yay!!

I almost lost my ring last week, because it slipped off without me noticing. We searched everywhere, the house, the car an the yard. When my husband came home, we went for a drive and found it in the carpark of daughter's nursery school. I can't believe it was still there, 7 hours after I dropped it!! Needless to say, it is now safely in my jewellery box. And I am wearing a plain band, until I have reached goal, so I can have my ring resized!

Is almost time for me to get mine resized, too. I think I'm going to do like someone else said and put it up until I reach goal so I only have to do it once. Congrats on your NSV!!