Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok, so I had my first 2 nsv's on the same day! First....I had a doctors apt today and I thought I would try on that pair of pants that I bought a few months ago that I hoped to fit one day. When I grabbed them I thought to myself that there was no way that I would be able to zip them up because the last time I tried I couldnt even get them over my fat thighs.So I pulled them up...all the way. I went to pull them together thinking that no way could I zip them up....and yep you guessed it! Not only could I zip them up, but they easily fit on...and looked good!! woo-hoo!

The next was when I went on a hike today with my walking partner. This trail is tuff!!!! It goes straight up hills and is a real workout. The last time I walked it I was huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf. Well, not only did I walk up those nasty hills with ease, but when we got to the straight paths.....I felt like running! Yep I did....me! I ran on the straight aways! It felt great! I havent ran for fun since I was a child, and here I was running, because I wanted to and I had a great big smile on my face.

For the first time in forever I felt like a healthy active person. I cant wait to do it again!

NSV's for me!

I am so loving my sleeve :)

That is awesome. Running for the heck of it, huh.

Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

That is so wonderful for you! I'm ready to get in the gym and start getting this squishy feeling off of my body. Looking forward to lean muscle. So excited for you and all of us out there rocking or sleeves!!!

This is such an inspiration to me!! I am getting the sleeve in January if everything works out. I am worried and anxious. Your getting those jeans on I can fully relate to, cannot wait to share that moment with you.

Contratulations SassyGirl!!!!! Times 2!!!!! I loved the hiking story!!! You go girl!!!!! Rock that sleeve!!!!! Thanks for the great post.

Thank you my sleeve buddies! I totally look forward to coming on here every night and being able to offer words of inspiration, as well as find a little of my own! I was able to go with my friend today to get her referal for the sleeve. She was feeling nervous about talking with her doctor about it so I went along with her. Her doctor was wonderfully supportive. She cried after the appointment. It was so wonderful to be there with her in the start of her journey. I look forward to being there for her as well as others on here.

Thank you all again!

Thank you so much for sharing your NSVs! There have been so many times that I've tried on jeans and haven't been able to pull them up over my thighs -- it would be fantastic to be able to try on those same jeans and zip them up. Very inspirational!

Ok, so I had my first 2 nsv's on the same day! First....I had a doctors apt today and I thought I would try on that pair of pants that I bought a few months ago that I hoped to fit one day. When I grabbed them I thought to myself that there was no way that I would be able to zip them up because the last time I tried I couldnt even get them over my fat thighs.So I pulled them up...all the way. I went to pull them together thinking that no way could I zip them up....and yep you guessed it! Not only could I zip them up, but they easily fit on...and looked good!! woo-hoo!

The next was when I went on a hike today with my walking partner. This trail is tuff!!!! It goes straight up hills and is a real workout. The last time I walked it I was huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf. Well, not only did I walk up those nasty hills with ease, but when we got to the straight paths.....I felt like running! Yep I did....me! I ran on the straight aways! It felt great! I havent ran for fun since I was a child, and here I was running, because I wanted to and I had a great big smile on my face.

For the first time in forever I felt like a healthy active person. I cant wait to do it again!

NSV's for me!

I am so loving my sleeve :)

How fabulous that must of felt! Good for you! Keep up the excellent work. . . its the best feeling when you can actually DO something you haven't done in a very very long time!

What r

nsv's???

nsv= non scale victory

its when you have something happen because of weight loss that doesnt involve the scale :)

What r

nsv's???

thank you very much! it does feel great. not only did i go back since posting this...but i took the whole family with me. they loved the trail and hopefully they will come with me again.

:)

How fabulous that must of felt! Good for you! Keep up the excellent work. . . its the best feeling when you can actually DO something you haven't done in a very very long time!

i love it~ how awesome is that.. running should be fun... and to be able to do it and enjoy is.. utterly AMAZING!! Way to go!:D