Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ladies, I need your help

Our wedding anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks and every year we Celebrate by going to a very nice restaurant. We also usually take our annual vacation over this time too. Since I just had the surgery and it also exhausted all of our extra money she is getting no vacation and no nice dinner, I want to do something special for my wife. Any ideas She has been really supportive and I know she was very reluctant for me to do this. Since it is done and over she has done everything to help me out.

Good morning.... What makes me happy as a woman is usually the simple things in life. Make a picnic lunch and head out to a place that has a view, ocean side or even river bank.. Enjoy each others company and just take in the view. No phones (leave them in the car) and just pay attention to one another. Maybe you coul dfind a few wild flowers along the way. Happy Anniversary... ! :-)

Zoo picnic lunch? With bottle of wine :)! Or better yet some fancy frozen drink with an umbrella in it! I also love the Water park (if you have one near you) and the beach but we never seem to get there until company comes and then we talk about how it does not cost much and feels like we are on vacation.

Congrats!!!

One year on our anniversary we had little to no extra money, I gave my hubby a "coupon" book. For little things that I knew he would be appreciative of if I did and he didn't have to. Be creative and sexy! ;)

I like the coupon book for little special things. How about a day of pampering and filling her wishlist. A picnic at a special spot----no phones allowed---and a nice bottle of wine or champagne, fruit, cheeses ---I think, would be special for any woman. Love notes left around the house might be nice. If you're near a National Park, head on over! If you're near an ocean, you have it made in my book. Happy Anniversary!

Our wedding anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks and every year we Celebrate by going to a very nice restaurant. We also usually take our annual vacation over this time too. Since I just had the surgery and it also exhausted all of our extra money she is getting no vacation and no nice dinner, I want to do something special for my wife. Any ideas She has been really supportive and I know she was very reluctant for me to do this. Since it is done and over she has done everything to help me out.

How about Breakfast in bed, and a nice dinner in the yard with a table, candles, flowers, music, wine, and dance under the stars. For women it's the little things that mean so much, and create best memories. Happy Anniversary!

I agree with all the above. July 7th was our 4th anniversary. I had my surgery on the 11th. So since I was on my pre op diet and all the extra money had went to the hospital, we just got each other cards. But my husband gave me a special gift. A spending spree for some new clothes at the store of my choice ( No Lane Bryant) in a few months. His hope is by then money will be better....but its the thought that counts. NOw I know your rolls are reverse, but you could tell her that next year, you two will have an extra special vacation.....go pick up travel brochures to some cool places, like Canada, Ireland, Paris.....just a huge variety and let her choose one. Then you both will have a goal to save up for your "Super Skinny vacation"....with the New Sexy You. Maybe toss in a nice piece of lingerie for her.....and a much smaller pair of sexy boxers for you to wear next year. A goal for you to get into.

Good LUck :D

All these suggestions are great. If you want to really wow her, clean the house, including the baseboards, bathrooms etc. , do all the laundry and detail her car. If you spring for a mani/pedi too, you will be the bomb!! That would definitely wow me!!

Write her a letter. A really nice thought out one including memories and things you love about her.