Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I haven't even thought of Christmas goals yet.

I'm genuinely concerned for our first out of town trip this next Monday through Sunday. We're traveling to West Virginia to visit John's family for Thanksgiving. We're driving the 14 hours, and I'm worried about eating on schedule, and I'm going to have to improvise on the working out thing. My goal for this trip is to not gain any weight. They eat the most fattening, yet yummy food. It's all country cooking, and when I say "country", I mean fried, everything is high fat, and carbs out the wazoo. They know about my surgery because they were here with me during my revision since John was deployed, but I don't expect them to make special concessions based on my food needs. I am taking my Protein bars, and will probably go by the store to get some of my favorite staples.

For right now, my first Christmas time goal will is to be able to make through an entire spin class without wimping out halfway through and just keeping a great pace on the bike.

Good luck Tracy, Tiff, and Carolyn on making your goals! My goal by Christmas is to have successfully added in a consistent gym workout to my exercise routine (at least 3 days per week).

Christmas goals :svengo:-- I haven't thought that far ahead - right now I'm trying to get through Thanksgiving and family coming in from out of state -- I'll figure out my Christmas goals after things calm down around here!:w00t:

Proud of those of you have thought that far ahead!:confused1:

My Christmas goal is definitely to be in onederland! It was also my birthday goal, which came and went a couple of weeks ago. I didn't make it due to an untimely stall. I only have two pounds to get there and am bound and determined to get off this plateau!

My Christmas goal is to be 180:lol0:ok ok ok 190!!

I want to sit down with my boys, eat dinner and do it "normally" Not have that gorged feeling...to be able to talk and visit and not focus soley on the food.

Play rock band and alaugh alot 'cause I stink at it... but have fun!!

Get back to basic.......in my job, my exercising,my life......

Take plenty of pictures this year... and not be "hiding" behind someone.

I want to contact old friends that I have let slip away because of my obesity- people quit asking after awhile.....

I want to face my fears, and not be fears anymore....

I would love to meet some of my friends here!

I could go on... but will stop here...

Chancie: I love the " take plenty of pictures and not be hiding behind anyone". I am gonna add that to my goal list for Christmas. Thanks!

That would be a NSV moment to remember for me. Not hiding when the camera comes out.Or, always being the photographer.

Caroyln-

I bet I got 10 years not documented... or hidden behind the camera or behind a body! Kinda sad.... I have about 30 rolls of film i found and am getting about 3-4 developed a week........ my boys and I kinda like it.... "mystery Pics" found some good ones and ones that I didn't think I was that big... I WAS......... so time is deceiving...

As soon as I get this computer situation fixed.. gonna have them all filed... and fill in some voids...

I would love to lose another 20lbs by Christmas..possible...maybe...I can dream.. :-)

My Christmas goal is to be down 40 lbs.. is this even a realistic goal? I was sleeved on 11-17 and lost 17.5# in first week so I would have to average 5 lbs a week to do so.. I'm guessing that will be hard to do... feedback anyone?

When I was first sleeved... I lost about 5-8 pounds a week........it is 'do able"

But now......... sighhhhhhhhhhh.... I can't even lose 1 pound a week! Gonna have to boost my exercise...something I hate to do is exercise!

Shutterbug: it is a goal. No one said it had to be reasonable. Think how good you are gonna feel no matter what you loose.

Feel good about every single pound.

I am happy for you!

Chancie: you could go back to liquids for a week to kick start the weight loss again. yes?