Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just hit Onederland!!

Hey hey!! 198lbs! I am so happy, since I started tracking my weight and dieting for this op and after I have now lost 53lbs, currently losing 2lb average a week and not feeling hungry. I can walk without pain, exercise and I feel that my life is coming back to me. The VSG is a fantasic procedure. :thumbup:

Woot!! Jane, that is great! You are doing so well. Isn't it amazing how much better we feel as each day passes!

Congrats to you Jane,

That is a big high 5 for you! I can tell you are so happy about your accomplishment. Hugs, Judy

FANTASTIC Jane -- I am SO HAPPY for you -- I can't wait to get to onederland, however, I've got a ways to go yet and my scale seems to be stuck -- I haven't lost a single pound this week :sleep0: Keep up the good work!!!

Hi all,

Thanks for the congrats and hang in there VegasAngel, the scales are a bit sadistic and they do this to torture you. You will suddenly lose a whole load in a week or sos time. Its never predicable.

FANTASTIC Jane -- I am SO HAPPY for you -- I can't wait to get to onederland, however, I've got a ways to go yet and my scale seems to be stuck -- I haven't lost a single pound this week :confused: Keep up the good work!!!

Hey I know the feeling, that first stall is a bummer, I only lost about .5 this week myself and nothing last week but hey, I am not gaining either. We will get there eventually.

I am grateful for the fact that I haven't gained ... and I know from reading that everyone hits stalls ... Bearded on the other hand is going like a steam roller and is going to roll right on past me in another 4 lbs and he's only 2 weeks out as of Saturday and hasn't exactly been sticking to the full liquids diet. I keep telling myself it isn't a sprint, but a marathon and I'll get to the finish line in due time. Still is frustrating ... why is it men lose so much faster than women!!

Congratulations Jane! That is AWESOME! Getting into Onederland is always a wonderful milestone. Something psychological about a number. In my previous diets I always seem to stall around 201-202. It is like my body knows and just won't let me get there without some extra work (and patience). Hang in there Vegas! It will happen.:thumbup:

I am so thrilled for you! Good job. For me to make "onederland" would probably require the amputation of one or both legs, so I think I will pass. But I am looking forward to entering "twofer" land!

Congratulations Jane! That is AWESOME! Getting into Onederland is always a wonderful milestone. Something psychological about a number. In my previous diets I always seem to stall around 201-202. It is like my body knows and just won't let me get there without some extra work (and patience). Hang in there Vegas! It will happen.:thumbup:

I'm hanging in there -- at least I didn't gain anything in the past week - just stayed the same for 7 days ...

I'm hanging in there -- at least I didn't gain anything in the past week - just stayed the same for 7 days ...

Jane is right. You will stall for awhile and then lose a bunch at once. The only thing reliable about our bodies and losing weight is that it will be unreliable.

I am so thrilled for you! Good job. For me to make "onederland" would probably require the amputation of one or both legs, so I think I will pass. But I am looking forward to entering "twofer" land!

Well for a guy TWOFER land is okay -- but not for we women - we want to wander in onderland