Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need to stop reading these posts so much! LOL

Some of the things I am reading today have me terrified!!!! People looking at having esophagus removed!!!!!????? Wow! Hoping my band behaves and does to me only what irs supposed to!!!

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

I know i deleted the app and now come on once in a while i had too much stress and thoughts of band problems, hopefully im probelm free but reading these post had me overthinking

I know i deleted the app and now come on once in a while i had too much stress and thoughts of band problems, hopefully im probelm free but reading these post had me overthinking

I also deleted the app from my phone and my iPad. I took a break for a few days, and now breeze in and out. It became all consuming, and I needed to just be with my band, and the support from my doctor's office. These forums are a mixed bag; can make your head spin :rolleyes: And the posts by the people with complications are informational, but unfortunately, a lot of the posters think that the lap band sky is falling if someone posts that they're having an issue. It's just TOO much sometimes!

Exactly i have enough of my own stress i cause by over thinking so sometimes these threads had my mind in another world! Just want to think positive as i am still in the beginning and even though im losing slowly or not at all i rather hear positive things right now and continue my journey to success even if i hit bumps in the road!

I'm sorry yes alot may disagree with what in about to say but I agree with all the above, TRuE there is alot if great advice on here but alot of times I stay so stressed out now reading the bad that has happened an plain scared to death : is this gonna happen to me and when is my feelings a majority of the time. Please don't get me wrong I have leaned ALoT from this sight more than I ever would I just need to learn to listen to my own band an stop comparing to others. I also have a problem of worrying for the people that have problems I feel like they are family now. If I offended anyone this want my intentions at all !!

Exactly i have enough of my own stress i cause by over thinking so sometimes these threads had my mind in another world! Just want to think positive as i am still in the beginning and even though im losing slowly or not at all i rather hear positive things right now and continue my journey to success even if i hit bumps in the road!

I feel ya! I do the same thing, and wish I could just shut off my brain. Obsessive thinking......horrible! Been doing it since I'm a little kid :huh:

I feel ya! I do the same thing, and wish I could just shut off my brain. Obsessive thinking......horrible! Been doing it since I'm a little kid :huh:

Me too i do it almost everyday!

Me too i do it almost everyday!

It's exhausting, and yet one MORE reason I eat to self medicate ;) This process of not being able to go straight to food when I'm "workin' it".......whatever IT is, has been quite frustrating. But I'm getting through it, and hopefully the urge to numb out with the hand to mouth activity will get easier as the weeks and months pass. I don't think we're ever cured, but would hope I find alternatives to deal with the madness :blink:

i might just be weird..but i am gratefull for those type pf posts. You can catch a problem early if you know what too look for... and most will tell you what to watch out for ...what might be a rd flag...

That being said..I only receive the emails and i can pick and choose what to read