Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I have never used the PB2 but hear such great things about it. Ive seen it before and thought about buying it. Do I just add a little to my Protein Shake? ?

Yes, I just recently bought a jar of each, PB2 and the chocolate PB2. Two tablespoons is only 45 cals but to be honest, one does the trick just fine. I have added the regular to both chocolate and vanilla shakes, and the chocolate to vanilla shakes and both are delish. It also makes is a tad thicker wich I enjoy as well. Expensive but worth it if you are getting tired of your shake flavors as I was. Variety has kept me going!!

I actually made a paste with PB2 lil sweetener lil salt and lil Water then mixed in some granola. I also had some on rice crackers!!!!

I actually made a paste with PB2 lil sweetener lil salt and lil Water then mixed in some granola. I also had some on rice crackers!!!!

I'm not there yet (post op wise) but that sounds good! I'll have to write that down!

I like to put it in yogurt . You can sprinkle it on 1/2 a banana for a treat.

Great stuff, you can add it to any liquid!

I WILL SWARE by this stuff. Both PB2 regular and chocolate are amazing! Protein shakes, Spreads Protein popsicles... so many ways to use it and it helps kick the Peanut Butter Cup craving.

WORTH EVERY PENNY AND TOTALLY RECOMMEND :wub:

I WILL SWARE by this stuff. Both PB2 regular and chocolate are amazing! Protein shakes' date=' Spreads Protein popsicles... so many ways to use it and it helps kick the Peanut Butter Cup craving.

WORTH EVERY PENNY AND TOTALLY RECOMMEND :wub:[/quote']

Sounds good! How do you make protein popsicles??

Where can I find it?

Where can I find it?

I just bought some tonight at Schnucks grocery store.

I mixed it with my chocolate Protein Shake with a little bit of sf butterscotch pudding mix...YUM! Tasted like a butterfinger, I actually got that from another post on here somewhere.

The Easiest way is the following....

1 scoop of your fav protein... so mine right now is the vanilla Bean torte from Syntrax or chocolate with the PB2.

2-4 TBSP of sugar free pudding... (Butterscotch, Pistachio, pumpkin, Chocolate)

Mix the two item together for form a smooth pudding

Then add to popsicle molds and freeze.

Depending on where your at in food allowances, some people add chocolate shavings or fruit too. You get your Protein and it's delicious. ;)

Where can I find it?

Amazon is the best place. Whole Food's has it but it really expensive there. Just stick to Amazon.