Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ordered a size 18 jeans from American eagle. I told myself if I didn't fit in them I would work towards it and make it a goal to make them fit. Well this morning they came in the mail I squeezed myself into them and they FIT! I started off at a size 22! Now I'm officially a size 18. They are pretty tight but hey they zipped up and buttoned! I have about another 10lbs for me to actually feel "comfortable" in them lol

post-330203-13813140135561_thumb.jpg

Congrats!!!! You'll have this great feeling over and over as you progress on your journey!!!Banded life is great!!!!!

congrats!!!!!

Ordered a size 18 jeans from American eagle. I told myself if I didn't fit in them I would work towards it and make it a goal to make them fit. Well this morning they came in the mail I squeezed myself into them and they FIT! I started off at a size 22! Now I'm officially a size 18. They are pretty tight but hey they zipped up and buttoned! I have about another 10lbs for me to actually feel "comfortable" in them lol

Congrats! Job well done...

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

Congratulations!!!!

I guess today is the day for BIG suprises...I too started out a size 22. haven't owned a dress or a skirt in years..Well, today I bought size 14 Levis (no pull ons - these actually have a zipper and a button) and a skort size 14 and NOTHING was made of stretch material. I cannot believe it. I almost shouted in the dressing room. I plan on wearing the skort to work tomorrow (dress down Friday, plus 98 degrees) if I can gather the nerve. I just cannot believe it. You look at the scale and you know you are loosing weight but you look in the mirror and you still see the FAT person. Wow, what a difference a year has made in my life. I will be banded 1 year July 7th. Have a great weekend everyone and stay true to yourself !

Melinda in Florida

• Wow! You guys are doing so great! I hope to do as well as you all! I was banded on 6/12, and am ready to get completely well so that I can get to exercising. Right now I can't even bend over to put on my tennis shoes! :)

• Wow! You guys are doing so great! I hope to do as well as you all! I was banded on 6/12, and am ready to get completely well so that I can get to exercising. Right now I can't even bend over to put on my tennis shoes! :)

No worries secondchance you to shall get there!! Its an amazing feeling when you struggle with ur weight allmmost all your life and the band helps accomplish much more. My motivation is gettin my scale to go down working out has became my new addiction!

No worries secondchance you to shall get there!! Its an amazing feeling when you struggle with ur weight allmmost all your life and the band helps accomplish much more. My motivation is gettin my scale to go down working out has became my new addiction!

Thank you! As soon as I'm not too sore to bend over and put on my tennis shoes, it's on! :) Good luck on your journey!