Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Have any of you noticed that in your response to something there are now lap-band ads? Why the hell do we need to see those...it's bad enough that they are all over the sides, but now in our responses? What is your opinion on this...should we as users do something about it?

I just signed on for the second time today and noticed it. I DO NOT like this!!!!

I've seen it before, so I'm not sure it is new.

I think the site got screwed up !

I found ads on one of my posts from yesterday, and I don't do that shady advertising stuff... wonder what's going on.

Have any of you noticed that in your response to something there are now lap-band ads? Why the hell do we need to see those...it's bad enough that they are all over the sides, but now in our responses? What is your opinion on this...should we as users do something about it?

Yes I did not like it bI sent Alex a message on this. If I wanted to put it in MY POST I would have done it MYSELF> Ihate those things being put in to post's.

Mary

Today is the first time I actually saw one in my posts. This really sucks and definitely makes me think about switching over to another site-I mean seriously who wants ads in their friggen posts ...WTH?!!

Like you said it's bad enough that they are all over the site as it is! Anyone have any other good sites they visit?

just back from out of town, I haven 't been able to post let alone see ads....message was sent to support re questions. Standing by

The worst is the ad's on the side for donuts, burgers etc. I understand that the site needs advertising revenue but surely it should be able to pick where it comes from. Fast food offers on a banding website is ridiculous.

I just noticed that tonight. I don't like it.

I don't see the ads since installing an 'ad blocker' some time back.

We're planning to change the way and amount ads are displayed on LBT. Our goal is to knock out all ads on the right side of most pages and cut down on the total amount of ads shown to members. For the next week or two we'll be testing different ad spots. I promise when we are done, you'll be a lot happier with the way content is displayed and ads should be a lot less intrusive and annoying. I apologize for any inconvenience this is causing our members.

We're planning to change the way and amount ads are displayed on LBT. Our goal is to knock out all ads on the right side of most pages and cut down on the total amount of ads shown to members. For the next week or two we'll be testing different ad spots. I promise when we are done, you'll be a lot happier with the way content is displayed and ads should be a lot less intrusive and annoying. I apologize for any inconvenience this is causing our members.

Thank you for letting us know what's going on. The ads in the responses are absolutely terrible. It would really caude me to think about permanantly leaving this site. There all WAY too many ads all over this site and they are very intrusive. Thanks again for keeping us in the loop!

I appreciate the notification, and Hope it doesn't take Too Long...