Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good Morning! I go away for a few days and our exercise board got quiet. Figured I'd start a new one to get the ball rolling again. This keeps me super accountable with my exercise and I love seeing what everyone else is doing- gives me great ideas.

My old foot injury is acting up again and it has been determined that the elliptical machine is it's worse enemy so I will have to stop using it for a bit :thumbup:

Did 10mins of yoga this AM...

Goal for the next four days is 120 minutes

10/120

I worked out with my trainer- we did legs. Didn't do cardio- my legs get so wobbly after we do legs. Tomorrow I will get on the treadmill and walk/jog for 40 minutes.

Today spinning class and a shoulder workout. Tomorrow spinning, back and triceps.

Sorry about the foot! Injuries have always interfered with any great exercise momentum I've had in the past. Make sure you don't let that happen! I've learned my lesson a thousand times.

hi today i had a zumba class, and then lifted some weights, total an hour and a half.....it felt really really good. tomorrow i have my one hour class of kickboxing.:biggrin:

30 minutes walk/jog on the treadmill. Decreased the time from 40 because I increased the speed. I will get back up to 40 in the next 4-5 days.

30 minutes on the treadmill

70/120

Also had a pretty active day playing with my son- one of the games actually worked up a little sweat :)

40 minutes jog/walk on the treadmill. Worked out with my trainer- arms today.

50 minutes on the WII Fit today... I swear the only reason I did it was so I could post it here- but I am super glad I did because I was feeling grumpy and now I feel great :bolt: Goal for this next week... 180 minutes

90 min Hot Yoga Class Saturday and Sunday. A great workout!!

I did 2 hours of laps in the pool today and it was so humid today I stayed in the A/C all day with the kids. We had some nasty t-storms too. Tomorrow I will do my Turbo Jam with weights and some TurboFire on Tuesday.

Down to 159. I can see the finish line...I can do this!

I am banded less than a month and am technically not supposed to be doing any weight training yet, so I have been walking on the treadmill for 60 minutes each on Saturday and Sunday while holding a 3 lb weight in each hand and really pumping my arms.

I have missed almost a whole week of exercising. First my car broke down and I could not get to the gym Tuesday so I missed my training session. I did cardio on my own the next night. Then Thursday I saw a podiatrist who gave me a shot of cortizone in my foot for a Morton's Neuroma. He told me to take off and rest my foot. I will go back and do some cardio tomorrow and have trainer sessions on Tuesday and Thursday. My foot is really bothering me. I have to go back for surgery after my vacation in August. Yuck!

At least I have lost weight this week. I have lost 2.8 pounds after not losing in a while. That feels really good!

Glad everyone is doing so well!

I did a step aerobic routine at home. It's about 40 minutes. I am able to do it more intensly (kicking higher et..) than I used to. It makes 4 days in a row of doing cardio. Weight trainer tomorrow- abs yuck!