Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Two weeks after surgery

Today is officially two weeks since I was banded. Everything is healing well, and no one at work is aware that I even had the surgery.

Found out that my band was never filled, so I went for my first fill today. Got 4cc's, so I am looking forward to "really" getting started.

I can't wait to get this weight off. I would love to start corresponding regularly with others who are just starting. Let me know if anyone is interested in becoming my banded friend.:cursing:

Hi - -today is my 2 weeks also!! I feel pretty good now, I went back to work this week, had pretty decent energy and then....not so much.. Oh well, the weekend is here, I am adjusted to the diet. My 1st appt with my surgeon isn't until week 6!!!! He really wants us to go through bandster hell!!

I have lost 12 pounds in the past 2 weeks, hope i can keep some of this up for a few more weeks!!! How are you doing?

Lauryn.

Today is officially two weeks since I was banded. Everything is healing well, and no one at work is aware that I even had the surgery.

Found out that my band was never filled, so I went for my first fill today. Got 4cc's, so I am looking forward to "really" getting started.

I can't wait to get this weight off. I would love to start corresponding regularly with others who are just starting. Let me know if anyone is interested in becoming my banded friend.:crying:

I would love to be your banded friend. :cursing:

I was banded almost 3 weeks ago, and it looks like we are at around the same phase. My surgeon put some Fluid in my band during surgery (unusual, I know), and I am feeling restriction, so I'm not going to get a fill right away. Eating about 1100 calories a day. I'll send u a friend request.

Congrats on the decision Lauryn. Here's to a new look on life.

Bella,

Welcome to my first "official" banded friend. I am looking forward to getting to know you and sharing stories and tips. Here's to getting skinny.

I would absolutely LOVE to be your banded friend. I was banded 2/4/2010.

Friday was my two weeks, I have lost only one pound during the two weeks...which is kind of depressing, but I am not dwelling on it, I just keep doing what I am supposed to do. I also went back to work this week. Monday was not so bad, by Wednesday I was tired and by Friday pure exhaustion! But I have the weekend to recharge and pull it together for next week.

I would love to be "official" banded friends! I get myfirst fill on March 17th, so about one week into regular foods I will be cruising back through the food texture cycle again. I have been looking for decent mushies recipes and I recommend the one with ricotta cheese on bottom of dish, sprinked Tomato sauce on that and then sprinkle with low fat motz and bake until bubbly...very tasty and much less painful to watch the rest of the family eat pizza!

Friday was my two weeks, I have lost only one pound during the two weeks...which is kind of depressing, but I am not dwelling on it, I just keep doing what I am supposed to do. I also went back to work this week. Monday was not so bad, by Wednesday I was tired and by Friday pure exhaustion! But I have the weekend to recharge and pull it together for next week.

I would love to be "official" banded friends! I get myfirst fill on March 17th, so about one week into regular foods I will be cruising back through the food texture cycle again. I have been looking for decent mushies recipes and I recommend the one with ricotta cheese on bottom of dish, sprinked Tomato sauce on that and then sprinkle with low fat motz and bake until bubbly...very tasty and much less painful to watch the rest of the family eat pizza!

Where are you finding the mushies recipies? I am looking forward to starting on soft foods in 6 days.

Thanks!

Hello everyone, I'm almost 1 week postop, banded on 2.22.10. Everything has been fine up until today. I drank some of my shake and puked twice. Not sure why, but the muscles in my stomach werfe pulling at the port. Very painful I must say. Hope this doesnt happen again..Good luck everyone.

Where are you finding the mushies recipies? I am looking forward to starting on soft foods in 6 days.

Thanks!

Lapband.com has a few recipes, I have also taken to putting things that I know I like the taste of through the magic bullett. So yesterday I had the ricotta cheese thing I mentioned for diner and for lunch I had half a can of progresso Soup that I ran through the magic bullett. I have also made chili for my family for dinner and run that through the bullett. I also purchased 2 shelf stable chicken meals that I plan to run through the bullett. Because they are all average size servings I have been getting 2-3 servings from each thing I make. I bought refried Beans to try that recipe (with sour cream and melted cheese).

Hey Fed Bandsters! I'm not sure why, but some of your profiles don't have a "friend" option? I do, and I too want to be friends with all the Feb Funky Bandsters. Look at eachother's pages and "request as a friend".