Lap Band Surgery Date - Feb. 24, 2012
I was just wondering if we all take the same Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements since we all have had the same surgery. I would like to compare and just see if we all are taking the same ones.
This is a list of what I take everyday.
1. Multi Vitamins - chewable 1 a day adults or 2 a day childrens.
2. Calcium Supplement - 1 Tums 2x a day for total of at least 1000mg a day for 8 weeks then 1 a day.
3. Prenatal Vitamins - 1 chewable a day
4. Biotin - 2000 - 2400 mcg per day (crushed and take with applesauce)
5. Vitamin B-12 - 1000 mcg sublingual tabs 2 times a day
6. Replesta - I tablet a week for 8 weeks then 1 tablet a month (Medical Food Vitamin D3)
7. B-12 - Nasal spray one dose once a week.
8. Calcium Citrate - 2 times a day total of 1500 mg (starting April 13)
9. Protein - High protein diet and supplement at least 20 grams daily
I also have to drink at least 64 oz. of water daily. ( I'm not getting enough water but trying hard)
This is everything I take on a daily and weekly basis. Please respond and let me know what you all have to take.