Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today is my 6 month bandiversary. Well i weighed myself this morning and am happy to say that i am 155 putting me only 10 pounds from goal! I'm so happy. i never thought i'd see 175 again much less be steadily heading for 145. My size 10;s are getting loose and i've begun buying 8's. There was a time i'd have given anything just to get into a 12. Not to mention i'm now off my diabetic medication and all of BP medication besides a Water pill. I no longer am so tired that i need a nap everyday. I have so much more energy. I no longer run from the a camera or get depressed at the site of a mirror. My mom would be so proud of me!! My children are always telling me how great i look and how proud thet are of me. So for anyone considering having the band or any other WLS all i can say is do your research find a good doc. If you do what you are supposed to it can work!! Good luck to everyone and thanks for letting me brag a little. I know i love reading about all your successes as well. Thanks:thumbup:

I absolutely love reading the success stories. Thanks so much for sharing and congratulations for taking back your life. You are worth it!!!

Congratulations Jen. I'm a newbie but I hope that your experience will put you in the place you want to be for your life. I am so looking forward to losing the weight but the #1 reason for the surgery to me was the opportunity to get off all of these meds I'm having to take everyday. Strive forward and don't look back...you can do it!

Congratulations!!!

I was just banded last week and have about the same amount of weight to lose.

So, it can be done. Yes!

Thanks!!

Congratulations! This is a wonderful success story. I am less than 15 lbs away from goal and I too feel very good! I hope to be at goal by my bandiversary in Nov.

Thanks for sharing!

Yay!!!! Congrats! So happy for you:)

Jen~ WTG! What a great accomplishment! It's okay to brag, you should with what you have achieved!

YEY!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!

Congratulations.

It's a wonderful feeling to see that goal approaching on the scale. It's even nicer to FEEL the goal approaching, in the way your clothing feels, and the increasing need to replace your wardrobe.

You've done well. :thumbdown:

HH

Gosh Jen that is so AWESOME! Congratulations on your hard work and success.

Jennifer- THAT is AMAZING loss in 6 months! Please share your story! I want to know how you were soooo successful and any tips you have!! PLEAsE!

Today is my 6 month bandiversary. Well i weighed myself this morning and am happy to say that i am 155 putting me only 10 pounds from goal! I'm so happy. i never thought i'd see 175 again much less be steadily heading for 145. My size 10;s are getting loose and i've begun buying 8's. There was a time i'd have given anything just to get into a 12. Not to mention i'm now off my diabetic medication and all of BP medication besides a Water pill. I no longer am so tired that i need a nap everyday. I have so much more energy. I no longer run from the a camera or get depressed at the site of a mirror. My mom would be so proud of me!! My children are always telling me how great i look and how proud thet are of me. So for anyone considering having the band or any other WLS all i can say is do your research find a good doc. If you do what you are supposed to it can work!! Good luck to everyone and thanks for letting me brag a little. I know i love reading about all your successes as well. Thanks:thumbup:

Congrats! I'm fairly new (1 month out) and success stories are what I NEED to read right now. They are my true motivation. So, keep it up and I can't wait to read more!