Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Magic Bullet- best invention ever!!!

A very good friend of mine who had the lap band many years ago gave me some advice and said to me- You have to buy a Magic Bullet (blender) for after your surgery- It is the best thing ever and I use it every day-

Well I bought it before my surgery and used it for the 1st time yesterday to make a "smoothie" and let me tell you- I used it again this am and cannot imagine not having it now-

It literally took 3 minutes to make this- 1/2 banana, 1/2 boost vanilla drink ice and a few strawberries for sweetness... TO DIE FOR!!!!!!

They also have a recipe book for various things from appetizers to creating meals in literally minutes- The infomercial is quite hilarious but seriously a must have for any lap bander- plus the cup it uses is exactly the amount for us to use to drink- 4-6 oz......

The website to buy is The Magic Bullet Blender - Official Website

When I bought mine it was buy 1 get one so we are selling the other one on ebay soon- a steal of a deal for $100 bucks.:thumbdown:

i am soooo with u on that. the magic bullet rocks. i cant imagine getting out a blender every time i need to mush something. its quick, easy to clean and it the best invention EVER for banded people (or any bariatric surgery). I got it for x-mas in anticipation of my banding.( which was march 20th) wooo hoooo!!!!

amy

LMAO i think when someone first mentioned the "magic bullet" i thought the same exact thing ahahahahaha!!!

How weird....I actually went and bought one of these at Wal-Mart last night because today is my first "puree" day. I was a bit surprised at the price, which was $54.97, but for as much as I think I'll probably use it...it was well worth it.

I just used it for the first time...and I can already tell it's going to be my favorite thing ever.

I put in a can of Albacore tuna, some light Miracle Whip and Newman's Light Honey Mustard dressing and mixed it up.

Awesome.

I can't wait to throw some chili in there.

:thumbdown:

I love my magic bullet a lot ! I was really excited when I read the booklet that mentioned making fresh salsas and things with it. So I tried to make some with peppers and onions and let me tell ya....either it doesn't chop them, or it chops them to goo. Try as I might, I couldn't get small (or even semi-large) chunks.

If anyone else knows a secret, please fill me in ! I'm the queen of shakes, but no such luck with other things that I don't want to be goo.

I love my magic bullet a lot ! I was really excited when I read the booklet that mentioned making fresh salsas and things with it. So I tried to make some with peppers and onions and let me tell ya....either it doesn't chop them, or it chops them to goo. Try as I might, I couldn't get small (or even semi-large) chunks.

If anyone else knows a secret, please fill me in ! I'm the queen of shakes, but no such luck with other things that I don't want to be goo.

if you just tap tap it, u are more able to control the chop size. I hope this helps! good luck!

amy