Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just Checking in!

Here in Atlanta. Attending Conference. BUSY BUSY!!! Took time to check in with you guys. I won't have any free time till Sunday night now. So, Everyone stay safe, sip sip sip, chew chew chew, exercise, fight with those docs and insurance co, tell the nosy and bossy co-workers and family and friends to go climb a tree (sorry brain fried and can't think of one single curse word, LOL!!), and for all those new bandsters or soon to be new bandsters YAHOO!!!!

It will get better newbies.

Iggy is still giving me fits. For those that don't know who Iggy, that is the name I gave my band. He is very fickle these days. I think he is going through PMS. LOL!!

Nite Nite!!

OH and CHristina I got your message. Sorry, just been really busy and going to bed early. I am tired. HUGS!!!!

So It's a "He"

Iv'e thought of alot of names for bands...

Iggy
fickle

That can be a good thing...Keeps you on guard

Welcome to Atlanta...Is it 4 hours away(time zone)?

Atlanta is 3 hours difference. So as I type this it is 6:50am here and where you are it is 3:50am and you are still snoozing most likely. Which is where I would like to be. LOL!!

Yeah my band is a HE. I first thought it was a she but some of it's habits and how it teases me implies it is a man. Bastard!! LOL!!

HUGS

Vera how did the court thingy go?

By the way, Lisa is off on the Laughlin River Run this weekend. She won't check in till Tuesday most likely if then. LOL!!

So It's a "He"

Iv'e thought of alot of names for bands... fickle

That can be a good thing...Keeps you on guard

Welcome to Atlanta...Is it 4 hours away(time zone)?

Figured you did Girl & also new you'd be at the low end of energy. Don't think twice about it! I 've been thinking of you & your MOM & praying at nite- So things must be getting better- I have a special "in" upstairs;0) ( I know alot of people-unfortunately)LOL :0( So I know this conference must be not only exhausting but also alot of fun- new people- new ideas & Altalnta is always fun at nite!

Please keep your single girl friends in mind when your out on Hottie alert. I like em - marriage minded- kind - easy on the eyes & wealthy- did I mention wealthy & oh most importantly wealthy!!! LOL LOL LOL LOLLOOL- OK lets just say have a roof over head & likes animals & is kind :0)

You are OH so close to me, maybe a 3 1/2 hour drive down I-85 from me...so tempting to take a road trip!!! If not for little ones...I'd be SO there for dinner with you! Of course I'm barely on mushies still...no fun. Maybe your next trip around I'll make it in to Atlanta. Surely you will be back in my time zone sometime. Thinking of you and your Mom.

So Penni, is this the international spy convention, or the celebrity pharmasist convention?

OMG!! ITS THE FEDS!! THEYR'E EVERYWHERE!! ROTFLMAO!!

This is the Celebrity Pharmasist Convention disquised as the 23rd Annual Love your body and anyone else's Convention. LOL!! There are spies amongst us. You just never know.

Christina dawlin: I don't have time for such nonsense as going out and actually having FUN. I am supposed to be in a session right now and I am too fried to attend. Got two more to attend before I crash tonight. They are an hour and a half long too. SIGH!! But such interesting stuff I am learning.

Ok I will share just one thing here. If you use your Microwave to cook your meats (ie: fish, chicken, beef, etc) STOP NOW!! And it isn't because of the microwave emissions either. A study was done by one of the speakers on meats and preparation of the meats and it was discovered that cooking our meats in this fashion will NOT kill parasites, bacteria, etc. The meat does not get hot enough. In one case, a fish fillet was placed in a microwave and it was shown to start jumping around. No the fish was not alive. The fish being cooked in the microwave and that process actually activated or "work up", for lack of a better word, the larvae parasites IN the fish. EWWWWWWWWWWW!!! We had this lecture before lunch. SIGH!! OK no more fish for me for awhile. Especially sushi or sashimi. Well if the sushi is frozen first then thawed then it can kill the parasites. STILL!!!!

OK enough lessons for you guys for now. MORE LATER!!

So Penni, is this the international spy convention, or the celebrity pharmasist convention?

{Dangeresque, Dangeresqu}

GROSS_- EWWIE! Good thing I suck at cooking all around;0) I ususally only use the mic/oven to defrost mainly & than I cook on the stove.

Also for those who still don't know- Do not use plastic wraps to cover your dishes in the mic.USE paper towels/hard plastic cover only. The gases from plastic wraps are absorbed into your foods & than consumed by you & are VERY dangerous.

Penni- Glad to hear your being a good student- than I am sure I will get the really good scoop off the boards-LOL LOL LOl

Wow, gone for a few days & there are 10 pages of new posts & no way I can read them all, but glad I found "Just Checking In." I'm alive but can't say much more than that. I'll be suffering "fun-overdose" from the Laughlin River Run for a month.

I met Daisydoodle when I got back from Laughlin & was supposed to hook up again but I haven't heard from her. She's got bouncy hair - wrong, wrong, wrong (mine is straw.) Hi Penni, hi all.

Also for those who still don't know- Do not use plastic wraps to cover your dishes in the mic.USE paper towels/hard plastic cover only. The gases from plastic wraps are absorbed into your foods & than consumed by you & are VERY dangerous.

Actually, that is just an urban legend. http://www.snopes.com/toxins/plastic.htm I checked with snopes, and they said it was false. For all of you that don't know, snopes is one of the best site for busting hoaxes on the net. My other favorite is Hoaxbusters http://hoaxbusters.ciac.org/ run by CIAC

eeeewww Penni!