Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Did You Eat Today???? Accountability Thread

Anyone out there need support and accoutnability daily as far as diet??? I know I sure do. This thread is for those of us who would like to check in daily, tell what we ate, share recipes, and provide support to one another on this journey!! We all have good and bad days. Having support from others helps me get back up and keep going. If you're game, just join in.

Make it a great day!!!

Amy

Thanks Renewed for getting this started!! I will start by posting what I had today, or yesterday rather! I'll for-warn you that I do not have accurate measurements. My sister had a bridal shower tonight and I saved up all day so I could enjoy the food, so I'll do the best I can in describing what I had.

B'fast- Low carb slim fast

lunch- Low carb slim fast

dinner- 2 pig in the blankets, 3 bite-size cheese cubes, a small spoonful of chicken salad, a small spoonful of pimento cheese, 5 ritz crackers, and a mini muffin.

Here's what I had

B-Nothing

L - 4 chicken bites from sonic

D - 1/2 cup meat with fried rice

S - white chocolate mocha

Not great, I know. I also went to the gyn today. Maybe that will help a little.

I am not going to count calories right now. That really stresses me out after awhile. It is much too dietlike. I am going to focus on eating good foods and eating the right portions. If that doesn't work then I will change something. I am still looking for what is going to work best for me.

Amy

You are so right, we can all use all the support we can get! It is nice to share ideas for menus and have accountability as well, but isn't there already this kind of thread in the food forum? Are you aiming for this to be more of a support each other type of thread versus the other thread that I think was sort of examples of what we bandsters eat?

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f9/share-ideas-what-did-you-eat-today-36828/

Definately a support thread. I saw the other thread right after I started this one. I probably should have called it something else. Several of us were on Atkins diet together. Some of us are not doing atkins anymore, so we felt that we should start a new thread so those that wanted to do atkins could continue on that thread. However, we still want to provide support and accountability to one another, so I started a new thread to do that. Probably should have called it something different, but oh well, we can't have too much support.

Well, today wasn't too bad. Here's the menu:

B'fast- low carb slim fast

Lunch- 3/4 c. pumpkin chili

Snack- 1/4 c. dry roasted edamame

Dinner- 1/2 mushroom and swiss stuffed chicken breast & 1/4 c. green Beans

Snack- a brownie :thumbup:

Even though I'm not doing low carb anymore, I'm still going to drink the low carb slim fast for Breakfast. It still has more Protein than the high Protein slim fast and I think the calories are about the same.

B Yogurt & 1/2 South Beach Protein Bar

L 3 oz baked Salmon

D 1 cup potato Soup with 1/2 hot link cut up in it

S snack Pack Popcorn

S Clear Protein Drink

B: OATMEAL WITH SOME BLUEBERRIES

L: 4 OZ tuna WITH mayo AND 2 CRACKERS

D: Chicken noodle Soup with a bit or two of a hot dog (without the bun of course)

S: 8oz of cranberry juice and 8oz of Orange Juice

I know avoid liquid and soft foods but not much of an appitite today and the chicken noodle soup helps with this nasty cold i got giong

I will admit it, I ate nothing but crap!!! :thumbup::cursing::angry:

I am losing, but not from restriction, it is only becuase I am being VERY disciplined!!! Down 34 pounds (banded 12/12).

Just for dinner: :tt1:

3 glasses of white zin

3 wings

1/2 buffalo burger with cheese (sans the bread)

1/2 order of bread pudding

Go ahead and chastise me...I deserve it. I will be better tomorrow. I promise!!! I am hoping that since I posted, I will be better to move on, rather than feel guilty.

Brandy

Are you all at your optimal restriction? It seems like your eating so little....

Brandymom

I don't think I'm quite at my "sweet spot", but I think I'm very close. I now have 6cc's in my 10cc band. It's pretty strange, because some days I can eat all I want, and other days I can only eat a few bites. This band has a mind of it's own, lol!

I have good restriction, but I also have an addiction to lemon slushes from Sonic. Soooo Bad!!! HEre's today

B - Nothing

L - 2 slices of cheese

D - 2oz hamburger steak, 2 bites green Beans

S - small lemon slush!!

I have good restriction, but I also have an addiction to lemon slushes from Sonic. Soooo Bad!!

Renewed, sonic has THE BEST drinks! I love their slushes! I like the strawberry cream slush, I would imagine that is pretty high in sugar and calories! I used to always get a cherry limeade too, but now I can't have carbonated drinks, so I haven't had one in over 5 months!:thumbup: