Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Favorite Foods? Lets make a list.

Sometimes we run out of ideas for Snacks and meals. What are some of your favorite things to keep stocked up on?

I can't live without a few flavors of Moon Cheese and my Milk chocolate 1st Phorm Protein.

Cold deli meats in slices or chunks I can grab from the fridge. chicken, turkey, ham, corned beef etc. are my go-to Snacks.

I like cheeses too, there are usually several varieties in my fridge.

And greek yoghurt - you can add an infinite variety of nuts, seeds and fruit to that for Breakfast or supper.

Deli meat & cheese, rotisserie chicken, cottage cheese, grapes & berries, Flex Protein chips, and pistachios are ALWAYS on hand for quick Snacks or easy meals.

I also usually have some cooked chicken of some variety measured out in the freezer, along with an assortment of frozen or canned veggies. I can just throw those in the microwave with some butter or BBQ Sauce and BOOM a whole meal! I also try to freeze leftovers in one or two portion sizes so I can pull those out and have them for lunch a couple days a week.

And I always have Lily's chocolate in the fridge for a treat! 😉

Strawberries, cherries, grapes, guavas, watermelon, apples are my go to Snacks. Especially late night Snacks. My refrigerator is always packed with fresh fruits.

Recently, for guilty pleasures, I really like: That's it organic dark chocolate and banana truffles. (If they don't have those in stock, I get the Natierra organic chocolate banana slices. They are different though because they are crunchy.)

Also, I have been into airfried real sourdough San Francisco style bread(lots of fake sourdough out there that don't have health benefits like real sourdough does) with cheese on it. I have been eating a couple of slices every day for the past few months.

Also, greek yogurt dill pickle dip. Tons of easy and different recipe on the net. I make a week's worth and use it for a vegetable dip or eat with Korean popped rice crackers.

OHH I have a ton of favorite snacks! I'll start from my MOST favorite but they're all great

1: The Only Bean Crunchy Roasted Edamame Beans. DELICIOUS. Absolute favorite, it feels like I'm chomping on spicy roasted peanuts but without the extra carbs & fat. This Sriracha flavor is incredible. They also have bigger family sized bags but I loved these personal baggies. 117 & very filing. I tend to only eat half of a bag

PXL_20230103_225128658.thumb.jpg.e133ef278677cc4cf8d5b5c4e6b21246.jpg

2: Mini Quest Bars. I've been living off of these! They're small, w 8g of Protein & only 80cals. They're the perfect on-the-go snack. I always keep some in my bag & they're yummy.

PXL_20230103_225243956.thumb.jpg.417c57d92e7c2ac7b6fa5964b14e03a8.jpg

3: Wicked Cutz Beef Jerky. I found these on the Celebrate Bariatric Vitamins website & they're delicious! 1oz is only 50cals. That's the lowest I've found so far. Better flavor than a lot of the more popular store brands PXL_20230103_225456177.thumb.jpg.022fb7af710eb14d9083413576e22331.jpg

4: Protein Puffs. I save these specifically for my "junk food" cravings. They're a tiny bit higher in cals than I'm used to but 15g fills up a small side bowl. I usually pair it with another protein like turkey slices. It makes me feel like I'm cheating a bit. Super yummy!

PXL_20230103_225014700.thumb.jpg.7cd1827797ba932e29b31b69a2fa26d2.jpg

4: Fiber Gourmet crackers. I love pairing these with tuna or the famous tiktok 'sushi bake' instead of rice. I get about 15g (8 crackers) & it's usually about 34 Calories. This brands other crackers are also delicious, they're just stored away rn

PXL_20230103_225315716.thumb.jpg.afdbd34deef665ea7feaf219516e09c7.jpg

5: Chomp Beef Sticks. These are delicious, 90cals & CLEAN. sugar free & the ingredients in these are great! Especially in comparison to others like Slim Jim's. I also keep these in my bag or chopped up in a Bento box when I don't have a way to measure 1oz of the other jerky. So good!

PXL_20230103_225141477.thumb.jpg.d7226b1d0eafa1e7d78b22c6dcff4df0.jpg

Edited by bbykitty

Apples. I'm obsessed with them and having a hard time accepting that Rockit apple season is a couple of months away yet. I like Envy and Bravo varieties too, but the little sweet crisp Rockit variety are the ones I buy by the huge bagful when they're available.

Otherwise it's other easy-grab fruit like seedless black grapes, lychees and cherries.

I also love rice crackers, including the "crispbread" ones, which I love with Nuttelex and Vegemite.

We have a local Chinese bakery that does the best red bean sesame balls and red bean mochi balls, which both my partner and I LOVE. Those are treats to have with a nice soy latte or mug of tea.