Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 2022 surgery?

Hi Everyone!

I’m new here and have sleeve surgery set for May 20. Anyone else in May?

Thanks!

Im new here too. I’m set for RNY on May 4. Excited and nervous, how about you?

Yes! I’m hopeful that all goes well and this is the tool I need to help me beat the weight fight. You’ve lost 18 lbs already - way to go!

Dietitian gave me simple thing to follow with eat nothing that had more 10 g of fat and 10 g of carbs. Worked pretty good plus getting in the Water. I’m the same just excited to have a tool that works and I plan on not taking that for granted. I have complete confidence in my surgeon and plan on following all the instructions to hopefully have no problems. 🙏🏼😊 I’ve done so so so much research lol

I haven't had my surgery yet. It is scheduled for April 12th but this site and the people here are so great. There is so much information here! I thought I had done a ton of research but hearing about real people and things they have encountered both good and bad has been very helpful for me. Good luck to all May surgeries [emoji171]

13 hours ago, Limafery said:

I’m scheduled for May 9th. I’m excited and nervous too. I’m reading as much as I can and asking a million questions so I can be prepared for the after.

I could have written this. Scheduled for May 11th and feeling better about the decision every day. It will be here in no time.

So great to hear from you guys - good luck to us all on our journey!

Hello, new to the site. Right now my sleeve surgery is 5/2 but, I am a little confused. My insurance just got my paperwork today.

How long did everyone take to hear back from insurance? I just need cardiology approval (stress test is tomorrow) and my EGD on April 11th

My surgery is scheduled for May 4th and I start clear liquids on April 18th. Good luck everyone!

1 hour ago, CurvyGirl23 said:

My surgery is scheduled for May 4th and I start Clear Liquids on April 18th. Good luck everyone!

I start my clear liquids the same day!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• AmberFL

2 of the Biggest NSV thus far in my life; 1) my 6yr old daughter can wrap her arms around me for the first time ever! 2) My 12yr old son is having a basketball game for the parents vs. their players and I am playing with him! Its been awhile since I played basketball so I have been practicing lol but I would never had even volunteered to do this 70lbs ago! 
      This surgery has changed my life for the better!
      · 1 reply
      1. NickelChip

That's fantastic!

• Newtransformation79

It has hit me today, as I sit in my chair at work that I don't have my belly sticking out to where it would hit the desk. Oh and I can cross my legs more comfortably. It amazes me just how much I have loss in inches vs actual pounds, I have lost 24 lbs all together. But I believe in inches all over about 3 inches. I am noticing more energy and have pep to my step. My skin is a lot clearer. My watch band is shorter by 3 notches. the little things are what I am noticing. When I bend over I don't feel out of breath or I am going to fall over ( weeble wobble). 
      I am having a hard time with my sweet tooth, it is very hard to not want to get some ice cream or chocolate. Candy I can do without. I have no craving really for that, just chocolate and ice cream. I have gone as far as taking Popsicle and putting them in my mixer with almond milk and making like ice cream with that/ sometimes I have added un-flavored protein powder. 
      I feel better everyday. The energy is great to have with having younger kids and being able to have the energy to keep up. 😃
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Manisha Sharma

Buy Dohar Set Online: Top Picks for Cozy Comfort & Style 
      Check out our top selections for cozy bedding, perfect for adding a touch of style to your bedroom while ensuring warmth and comfort. Find the best Dohar sets online for ultimate comfort and style.

Visit - https://amoliconcepts.com/product-category/throws-quilts-dohars/
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

If anyone has any advice on how to make your stomach feel better after you eat something you shouldn't have or at too fast, I would GREATLY appreciate it!! It's painful on both sides of my abdomen (like to the point I'm doubled over and using a hot water bottle in addition to medicine) and I'm really nauseous (the thought or smell of food is 🤢).
      · 0 replies
    • Mandirigma

Just wondering if any of the Type 2 Diabetics also have there blood glucose go high when having only a Premier Protein drink for breakfast?  How does Premier Protein compare to BOOST Glucose Control in your experience?
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches