Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So for the last two days whwn I go to the bathroom my urine is really foul in the morning.......... so my question is do I need to drink more because its letting me know I'm dehydrated or is that the Protein running threw? I'm not itching or burning I have no problems with UTI's I just want to know if anybody else had this problem

Sent from my SM-S515DL using BariatricPal mobile app

That happens to me if I'm a bit dehydrated, but I haven't had surgery yet, so I'm not sure.

Posted (edited)

this is from the mayo Clinic. It says here that even certain Vitamins can cause it though, too...so it could potentially be due to one of the vitamins you're taking (I read in another article that if it's vitamin-related, vit B or D are the usual culprits). Or one of these:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/urine-odor/basics/causes/sym-20050704

Edited by catwoman7

this is from the mayo Clinic. It says here that even certain Vitamins can cause it though, too...so it could potentially be due to one of the Vitamins you're taking (I read in another article that if it's vitamin-related, vit B or D are the usual culprits). Or one of these:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/urine-odor/basics/causes/sym-20050704

Thank you so much

Sent from my SM-S515DL using BariatricPal mobile app

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• UniquelyMe28

I hit my stall ALREADY 🤷🏽‍♀️ been at 300 for almost a week. I’m not worried about it though, because I know that my body is healing. I’m not in a rush, I loss 30 pounds since surgery which was 3 weeks ago. I’m just going with the flow and staying positive. 😁
      · 2 replies
      1. kimdlawson06

It's very common. Give your body a chance to "catch up" with its new reality and the weight loss will start again. Hang in there, I know it can be frustrating!

2. slink33

Same with me. Lost 38 lbs from the week I started clear liquids prior to surgery. Did not lose an ounce for the last 10 days, woke up this morning and decreased 2 lbs. I think it is normal. Dont panic. Your body is in shock and trying to figure out how to readjust.

• Meganator

First Orangetheory class back after surgery! #347 for me. Determined to take things easy- especially those ab exercises. Looking forward to hitting #350 this week.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • tcrehm

How do I delete my account on here?
      · 1 reply
      1. SleeverSk

Hi, I have been having a look around the site, I cant find anywhere that you can delete your account yourself, However in the rules it indicates that staff can delete accounts so maybe use the "contact us" tab at the very bottom of the page and ask for assistance there.

• UniquelyMe28

I loss 19 pounds my first 7 days post op 🙌🏽 (Water weight or real weight.. weight is weight to me.. I’ll take it lol) I make sure I keep my water with me 24.7 and I walk every chance I get. I cook dinner for my kids with no problems. I have zero cravings!  By next week I should be in the 200’s. Haven’t been there since high school 🥲
      · 2 replies
      1. MiaPie

I had my surgery 11/17 and hit 299 this morning! :) Rooting for you!

2. UniquelyMe28

Congrats I’m at 289 now. Its a wonderful feeling, right!?

• EricLB300BC

Well, starting day 2 after surgery. Felling hunger pains again this morning and nausea, no vomiting. I think the hunger pains are coming from my stomach and not my pouch. Think I will call their hotline and speak with them about it. It is not terribly bad but it is uncomfortable. I do not regret getting the surgery though. I expected some discomfort right after, I just didn't expect the hunger pains.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches