Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Morning! What do you think?
(Back story - sleeve 2015, revised to RNY due to GERD and two hernias. Revised 5/27/20, was fine and had a complication. “twisting” and had reflux.... vomiting bile and bowel 🤮 on 6/6. Opened up again 6/8. Lasted 2 days home from hospital and had to be revised 6/17. Moved first revision to mid intestines, surgeon claims.
One scare Sunday night. Thinking I had a bad Protein Shake and vomitted but wasn’t the same
Bile reflux.)
My abdominal wall is on constant fire. I know it’ll get better. Being opened up 3x in 3-4 weeks isn’t fun! Same incisions too plus a few more.
I cannot or don’t want too drink or eat. No desire... I know I have too.
Horrible taste in my mouth. D
Gross. shakes are like death this time around. I used to love many different kinds. No way now. Popsicle ice pops repeat on me. Dye related maybe?
What to do!? I have to get something in.
Water has been an issue for me for years with the sleeve. Now I dont wanna touch it. Gatorade tastes 🤮

Hope everyone is well!!! 🙂

Fairlife milk and 2 scoops of PB Fit . I only use 1 scoop of PB Fit but I think a serving is 2 ? Greek yogurt some brands have 15 grams of Protein. Have you ever tried protein Water ?

Hope you are getting to move forward now with all that you have been through.

On 06/23/2020 at 09:51, Tracyringo said:

Fairlife milk and 2 scoops of PB Fit . I only use 1 scoop of PB Fit but I think a serving is 2 ? Greek yogurt some brands have 15 grams of Protein. Have you ever tried Protein Water ?

Hope you are getting to move forward now with all that you have been through.

Protein waters have aftertaste
I like body armor I’ll do that. I guess.
Regular milk you mean? I think I’m going to make smoothies or get like an açaí smoothie. I have to do something.

2 hours ago, ge0rgette2 said:

Protein waters have aftertaste
I like body armor I’ll do that. I guess.
Regular milk you mean? I think I’m going to make smoothies or get like an açaí smoothie. I have to do something.

Fairlife milk has 13 grams of protein and PB Fit has 8 so that's 21 grams. You should try it, its really good.