Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I’m down 120ish pounds! Very happy but not losing anymore just maintaining everyone is telling me to be happy take it easy don’t obsess etc but idk why I’m not losing anymore and I’m so sad and feel like I’m doing something wrong but idk what I’m doing wrong I’m starting to cry typing this ugh this is so fuckin hard

And sometimes my weight goes up 5-10 pounds but then back down and when it gets back into the 200s I have a meltdown I wanna stay in the 100s I know 205 isn’t a lot especially compared to where I came from but I can’t stop obsessing about it I really don’t know what to do someone please help me feel better I’m so fucking hard on myself

It may be worth a shot to see one that specializes in bariatric patients. Maybe ask your surgeon to give you a list of good ones?

Unless your surgeon is like mine and has one on staff?

This forum does not help when you are struggling and seeing others that are succeeding. Dont compare yourself with others too much as there is always someone doing better than you are.

1 hour ago, krissy95 said:

Therapy never worked for me in the past so I just don’t see it working for me now

It is hard. And it's SUPER hard when you compare--it's also human. When I was in WLM, I was losing SO SLOWLY in comparison to everyone else around me. And the last 20lbs took as much time to lose as all the other initial weight.

I think a 120lb loss is phenomenal so please give yourself proppahs for an amazing journey well done!!

I also understand having a laser focus and being wigged out when the scale is up rather than down!

Please stick around and post a lot here so you can get involved and we can all work to support each other. Especially during the crazy craving holiday season!

Also, please go fill out your profile so we can see where you started, how old you are, when your surgery was, what kind of surgery, how tall you are, and even a ticker in your signature!

Do you plan, weigh and measure your food? What is your daily food intake look like. Are you drinking any alcohol or caloric beverages, eating Protein Bars, having a lot of Protein Drinks?

Hang in there! It IS hard!!!

How far out are you? Are you following your surgeon's plan to a T? I almost never went off it while i was in weight loss mode. Are you weighing/measuring and logging everything you eat?