Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What was starting weight. How much Protein Are you getting.. How many calories.. How much water...

Yes need to double the Protein and water.. Very bad for you to get dehydrated...

you do need more Protein and Water, as the above poster mentioned.

other than that, the only control you really have over your rate of weight loss is whether or not you stick to your surgeon's plan. If you stick to the plan, the weight WILL come off, whether fast or slow. I lost 16 lbs the first month and thought I'd never get all this excess weight off (over 200 lbs), but I did.

Filling out your profile will help! Surgery type, date, starting weight, all that stuff.

You are stalled because you are low on Water and Protein. Best thing to do is get balanced. I have said this a billion times here - Put the scale away, Pull it out once a week and log it. You will drive yourself nuts if you weight youself every day. See below this is my plan and get all your items in a row and I promise the weight will fall off -

I agree you are way to low on the H2O - I do understand Water sucks to me alos, but you gotta get atleast 48-64oz a day in or you will have issues -

Smothies.jpg

Vitamins.jpg

22 minutes ago, AJ Tylo said:

You are stalled because you are low on Water and Protein. Best thing to do is get balanced. I have said this a billion times here - Put the scale away, Pull it out once a week and log it. You will drive yourself nuts if you weight youself every day. See below this is my plan and get all your items in a row and I promise the weight will fall off -

I agree you are way to low on the H2O - I do understand Water sucks to me alos, but you gotta get atleast 48-64oz a day in or you will have issues -

Smothies.jpg

Vitamins.jpg

AJ, what all do you take for Vitamins? Thanks!

All of those - Not every day I have a weekly schedule zoom in - you need to get balanced = Some i only have to take once a week, some daily

But for sure I take the liquid vitamins daily - two supplement blasts and The GNC powder daily -

It is hard as hell to do and requires a lot of work to get your personal plan in order - I will tell you a multi Vitamin is not going to do it - and for me eating 5 pounds of veggies is not a option -

Since your food is limited i choose to go high on the following along with my GNC of 50 vit.minerals and then the regular B,C etc