Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

wish I could find a regional/local support group on here of people in Tennessee. But, I love the friends I have made. I know that out of state bari's would like to find them too

My surgery date is September 18th. I'm so excited and so nervous [emoji28][emoji51]🤪[emoji23] I'd love a group to keep each other motivated and just t o support each other. Get at me!
Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

My surgery date is Sept 6, I'm excited and nervous at the same time[emoji31][emoji31]

Sent from my SM-G925T using BariatricPal mobile app

I am scheduled to get my sleeve on September 11th in California. Are any of you required to do any extra stuff before surgery? I have blood tests, an ekg test, and a physical.

Hi guys. I am scheduled to have my surgery on September 16th in Boca Raton FL. I am nervous and so excited at the same time. Were any of you open to your friends and family? I have not told any of my friends. Just my mom and 2 out of 5 of my siblings.

Edited by Peytonkr

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• ms.sss  »  Krestel

RE: the running/training
      Honestly it started with me just doing laps around the kitchen that first post-op week.
      In a week, I graduated to walking up and down my street, then to walking around the block every day.
      The distance increased, then the speed.
      Then I started running little spurts during my walks, then to alternating 1km runs with 1km walks.
      And now I can do a continuous 10k (which I totally did for the first time this morning...so full of myself about it today, it’s disgusting.)
      Just do something everyday and slowly increase speed and duration, next thing you know you’ll be one of those odd “running people” (who I never understood pre-op, but now totally get, lol)
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • allwet

· 0 replies
    • allwet

ok, I know it proves me as weird as some of you always thought but this was a fun site to kill time on.
      https://www.omnicalculator.com/
      enjoy 
      · 1 reply
      1. Ava R

Happy Sunday! I like weird people. Normal people are boring! :) I began following you and wanted to know if there are any other members you would recommend? My surgery is 8/29/19 and I want to learn as much as possible. Have a great day and thanks so much for the website.

• ms.sss

I am officially the awesome-est person in my universe.  I. RAN. A. 10K. THIS. MORNING.  *drops mike*
      · 0 replies
    • Krestel

I just realized that I miss breads and buns much more than chocolate amd candy. How wierd!
      · 0 replies
  • Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs